Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

adamneve

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Zanzariban said:

Sam has now locked the M and E relationship.
Eva told Sam that M was seducing her. Now S controls
the situation.If it happens it will be as he commands

Is this confirmed or are you assuming?

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Is this confirmed or are you assuming?

After the three  in BR with the light off, Sam made it clear that he did not want the kisses and sex they had before in BR with the light off. M thought that she would not tell S anything, for that they communicated , writing on the phone

29 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

First M is not afraid of him saying S. She kissed many women in front of S and even had sex with them with S know all about it. S has no problem with having M G G sex.

In my opinion, S wanted M to seduce him, first and then to reach E. In this way, she ignored his power over her Eva.

When I saw Sam and Eva show up with Baldy I thought we would be amazingly entertained. Thought we would see Eva have an actual orgasm from getting fucked.. only the partner would have to be Sasha. And Sam would have a perpetual smile on his face after fucking Masha. Thus far its been pretty boring. I still wonder what all the conversations were about. Seems like Masha has spent quite a bit of time alone with Baldy today. Off to look at another apartment. More to come.

I'm also rather disappointed in this visit so far. Granted the wish to see some mind blowing swinging action was more of a personal wish and ultimately not very likely, I'm still disappointed that there seems to be a rather noticeable divide between Eva/Sam and MSD. Aside from Masha and Eva talking the other night and then both with Sam, I hardly see much interaction between the two groups, let alone any sort of fun stuff like music, dancing, drinking or any sort of games or light hearted fun activities. Even without the sex stuff, I was hoping there would be a little more activity than this.