Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

adamneve

16 minutes ago, beancounter said:

Lot of drama tonight  Masha is yelling at both Sasha ans Dasha.

I saw that. I have never seen Masha standing like a pissed-off manikin before. She had a look on her frozen face, and her body looked like one of Maya's creations. I suspect some trouble is brewing.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sasha is not happy with Masha for whatever reason, I just tuned in.  Very interesting as I didn't think either one of them had real human emotions.  I've seen him smile three times in two years.  And she seems about as fun/warm as a brick.  So shocking that this lifestyle is creating conflict......

D&S tried to sneaky fuck in the dark while Masha was also in bed with them. She caught it and didn't  like that.

She left angrily .they didn't care and still went ahead and fucked.She couldn't bare it for some reason .so she came back and had a few words .

Didn't go too well with Sasha.

Hence the drama.

24 minutes ago, fornika said:

D&S tried to sneaky fuck in the dark while Masha was also in bed with them. She caught it and didn't  like that.

She left angrily .they didn't care and still went ahead and fucked.She couldn't bare it for some reason .so she came back and had a few words .

Didn't go too well with Sasha.

Hence the drama.

Dasha's not really tied to anyone so she can fuck whoever she wants.  :biggrin:

35 minutes ago, Sinedar said:

Sasha is not happy with Masha for whatever reason, I just tuned in.  Very interesting as I didn't think either one of them had real human emotions.  I've seen him smile three times in two years.  And she seems about as fun/warm as a brick.  So shocking that this lifestyle is creating conflict...…

When you share your Partners with others, its bound to take its toll.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ran said:

62/5000

It is easy to translate the faces and gestures, but can someone translate what was said?

The marriage virtue inspectors in this forum, can't translate, they can only wish and speculate.  They want drama and are determined to see this apartment fail.  The fact that three people who live together might actually argue or have a bit of conflict once and awhile, is lost on them.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Topic (2018)
  • StnCld316 locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic