Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

adamneve

1 minute ago, tripod2 said:

Sasha is resisting

Just now, xtreza1 said:

i wonder how many time eva will resist to honor that engagment ring that she has! i'm very excited 

Interesting that one person thinks Sasha is resisting and another person thinks Eva is resisting.

• Like 1

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Interesting that one person thinks Sasha is resisting and another person thinks Eva is resisting.

I get the impression he wants to cuddle and she wants to fuck. Could be wrong since  wasn't watching for very long.

🙂  I wish she had more accessible clothing on like the dress she was wearing earlier.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

lol, 

i'm the one that you should believe, look at eva's eyes and she will tell you the truth

Just now, xtreza1 said:

it's the most exciting situation that i've seen on rlc

These types of events are very rare, when two people are alone and they both on the edge of having sex but there's something in the air that keeps it from happening, but you can tell either one or both really want to do it. I'm still on the faith that I do not think it will happen between Sasha and Eva and even I admit that I'm hooked waiting to see if I will be wrong.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That is a brilliant observation.  Not only does it happen now, but happens more often than not in other apartments, especially when someone is told something happened 😏