Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

adamneve

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

That is a brilliant observation.  Not only does it happen now, but happens more often than not in other apartments, especially when someone is told something happened 😏

That is why I take everything I read on these forums with a grain of salt, because most people always include their own bias in their observations.

• Like 1

Just now, tripod2 said:

I wonder how much alone time they will have.  Sasha better get his game on soon (or Eva better take control of the situation).

To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't even put it past the idea that this is purposefully set up. I find it very convenient that everybody just happened to leave the apartment except for these two. You remember how long Sasha and Dasha dragged out their foreplay right? I still believe that most of that was dragged out to keep the viewers hooked in, just like people are hooked in now.

• Like 3

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Pour être parfaitement honnête, je n’aurais même pas dépassé l’idée que cela est délibérément mis en place. Je trouve très pratique que tout le monde ait juste quitté l'appartement à l'exception de ces deux-là. Tu te souviens combien de temps Sasha et Dasha ont traîné leurs préliminaires correctement? Je crois toujours que la plus grande partie de ce travail a été retardée pour garder les téléspectateurs accrochés, tout comme les gens sont maintenant accrochés.

ok je pense la même chose 

4 minutes ago, jimbob87 said:

Masha dasha sam and BG must of went to masha's other apt for all the fun stuff😁

It's also possible they're off reading the comments here and watching the action in the BR. It wouldn't surprise me if Sasha and Eva decided to go a little further right at the time when the 4 just "happened" to return. I can really see that happening.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moreau said:

ok je pense la même chose  

I'm not saying it's 100% truth, I just think it's a possibility knowing the people involved. I think they like to fuck with viewers, just like yesterday when Masha had that tent session that came out of nowhere, that she has never once did in the entire time of being in the apartment, yet she happened to pull that shit out last night.