Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Topic (November 2018)

beancounter

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, giuliaenan said:

E' triste perchè le ragazze sono fuori per una vacanza 

Stanno festeggiando.....................

This is sad on so many ways. I believe that Masha is behind this and I am sure she and Dasha are getting some strange. It's her attempt to break up D&S, which I believe that S & D will leave M in the long run. The girls out celebrating or getting strange outside the apartment is hurting their rating and pocketbook. I know I have watch this apartment a LOT less the last few days. Which I believe will lead to the end of this apartment.

Sasha wake up you don't need to put up with this be a man.

JMO

18 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Questo è triste in tanti modi. Credo che Masha è alla base di questo e sono sicuro che lei e Dasha sono sempre un po 'strano. E 'il suo tentativo di rompere D & S, che credo che S & D lascerà M nel lungo periodo. Le ragazze fuori celebrando o di ottenere strano all'esterno dell'appartamento sta danneggiando il loro rating e portafoglio. So di avere guardare questo appartamento molto meno degli ultimi giorni. Che credo porterà alla fine di questo appartamento.

Sasha svegliarsi non è necessario fare i conti con questo essere un uomo.

JMO

Non riesco a comprendere... le ragazze sono contente posso garantirlo

Since Dasha came back from her "vacation" she and Sasha can't get enough of each other. I enjoy watching these two, they are fun to watch. 

They laugh and smile and have a lot of fun together. I don't ever remember either of them smiling very much before.