Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Amy has started to make-up now

are megan & lola going out to ????????

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Not much hiding? I'm not too worried about it because it will get better but for the moment Amy is very camera shy. Thankfully CC members don't seem as impatient as they were with Rita.

Hi,just being ironic Eric,basically I think the opposite,totally agree with you..but regard Amy being camera shy..seen her jumping and tuerking and singing in cams..she it's not shy at all in my opinion..she just doesn't want show her body..so as other that don't want also..we see her nude back a lotttt..right now this apartment seems very uninspiring and not very nice to fallow..maybe will change..why don't rlc make an girl apartment that the girls recieve their friends and their boyfriends in it..and they some days sleep in..others don't..and with resident that don't hide cams and are willing to do their life on cams to some extend..massages..body painting..card games..all its nice..but after the ten,forth time just not the same fun..well just my opinion,our may be different,fine if its.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

irma & Ilona went out in jeans
While Megan takes on black dress.
But they can certainly go to the same place

maybe 2 I's coming over to new apt ?????