Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I am not sure what i think about this apartment, ... but it could get an even bigger failure than the apartment of K&K.

What was fun to watch with I&I in the beginning, because you get to know the girls better, becomes more and more a useless curiosity with RLC. ... What the hell are this girls doing? 

Couldn't agree more.This girls just aren't funny to watch at all..also the good barca apartments isn't in his best times at all..so right now in my opinion two fails of apartments..they need to change all the girls and with preference with girls that are funny to watch..think it's time even for Irma and llona go..in future they will return and Probrabry more fresh etc.How it's possible that in the new apartment not even massages or the thing they did today aren't appealing or nothing.

we shall all be happy with what the girls do for us.and appreciate the effort in keeping us glued to there cams at least they not boring to watch like vanessa and thomas.lets stop complaining and enjoy the show.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, canito said:

we shall all be happy with what the girls do for us.and appreciate the effort in keeping us glued to there cams at least they not boring to watch like vanessa and thomas.lets stop complaining and enjoy the show.

Correct. it seems some uses a lot of time on things they don't like

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Seems Ilona was over just to take Megan and Amy to meet someone. She did not really join in the Sushi etc she was just waiting for them to finish.

seems likely ... its like with K&K .... for them the apartments seems to be just annoying time they need to spend because it is thier work

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, canito said:

hey canito- how are you- agree w/you- but how long have people been saying this- we all need to sit back and enjoy what is given us