Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

15 wasted pay for view cameras, they should make them all free :huh::huh:

These girls don't even act like they wanna be there,,if you see the difference between Irma and these ladies,,Irma went all out and decorated her room,,while these guys looked barely un-packed,,and treat this apt almost like an overnight stay at a hotel,,on their way to bigger and better things.

At least I always fucked at any hotel that I stay at overnight,,even if it has to be the Old lady maid who wakes me up in the mornings saying "HOUSEKEEPING" LOL:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Upvote 2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

0250; Megan turned over - and sleep

Irma is left hahahaha- you need to have a talk with her about her sleep habits ::)

Guest beaver67
18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

it gets overtime, weekend and night shift allowance addition this

hahahaha- you crack me up Noldus

for all who are complaining about this apartment should really thing about the total differences between the two . these ladies are much younger and way have way more energy and are enthusiastic than the other apartment . when I watch that old apartment all I can picture is the nun walking around with the ruler(dildo)  saying u do this than u must leave .do this or don't do that . there is no peace with that apartment . but with lola in this apartment , I c more potential and more excitement waiting to happen there.  and not a lot of Bipolar skitso's running around in the insane assylem .but I feel mere peace with the new apartment and I do see a lot of real potential happening and a great future with the 3 girls and future girls. And that's my opinion  like it or not

• Upvote 4

Well the only thing I see wrong with this apartment is a few of the cams need to be adjusted for better coverage. The girls are just fine. Lola has legs that go all the way up to Heaven. Tall, blonde, and hot. Unless your not into that. Megan is either more open than she lets on or she's finding a side she didn't know she had. Dark hair, dark eyes, and hot. Unless your not into that. Amy is shy. Not just with the cams but with everything. Will she loosen up? Maybe, maybe not. Cute, nice ass, and hot. Unless your not into that.

With some of the girls I seen (Sara and White) I'm happy to keep watching and see how things unfold. And if it goes no farther then fine. I'm still happy for seeing three hot young ladies.

But to all those complaining I have a question. If you feel that the girls are so boring, a complete wast of time, and shouldn't even be in this apartment or on RLC. Just why are you wasting your time watching them? And wasting your time to jump on this thread and post your complaint over and over again? Just makes me wonder why you bother. 

This is just my opinion the same way your complaints are you opinion. So post away it's good for a laugh. 

Enough from me.:shy:

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Well the only thing I see wrong with this apartment is a few of the cams need to be adjusted for better coverage. The girls are just fine. Lola has legs that go all the way up to Heaven. Tall, blonde, and hot. Unless your not into that. Megan is either more open than she lets on or she's finding a side she didn't know she had. Dark hair, dark eyes, and hot. Unless your not into that. Amy is shy. Not just with the cams but with everything. Will she loosen up? Maybe, maybe not. Cute, nice ass, and hot. Unless your not into that.

With some of the girls I seen (Sara and White) I'm happy to keep watching and see how things unfold. And if it goes no farther then fine. I'm still happy for seeing three hot young ladies.

But to all those complaining I have a question. If you feel that the girls are so boring, a complete wast of time, and shouldn't even be in this apartment or on RLC. Just why are you wasting your time watching them? And wasting your time to jump on this thread and post your complaint over and over again? Just makes me wonder why you bother. 

This is just my opinion the same way your complaints are you opinion. So post away it's good for a laugh. 

Amen Des!   I say to all you subscribers.......just give them a chance.   A couple of more weeks won't kill your pocket book will it?   Unless you're not into that :)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DES7469 said:

true about the cam's cutting lola's head off and the one in the girls bathroom faced down to the right to where u couldn't see amy sitting in the tub . that one should be moved at a better angle to were u can get a better view of the whole bathroom instead of where it is located that u truly cant c much more but the sink

• Upvote 1