Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

well amy is up in the kitchen wit a top and no bra  she even did stretches in the bedroom with a glimps of her undies showing

yes, slowly, slowly, but we are moving on :-)

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Amen Des!   I say to all you subscribers.......just give them a chance.   A couple of more weeks won't kill your pocket book will it?   Unless you're not into that :)

Like with K&K there is no reason to dislike these girls. ... They seems to be very nice people. 

What i do not like is the approach to copy I&I with an participation level that look like sleepwalking, because it kills all reality and is not even fun to watch. ... The I&I crazy time only works, because the girls have fun doing it. ... Without the fun, it is useless and should be avoided.

A&M seems to have fun in puzzles. And for me, that is fine. ... It also seems that they like to dance. And for me, that is even better. ;) ... If you ask me, all they have to do is be real. 

The only thing that kind of bothers me is hidding. I do not get why RLC is not able to ask the candidates, if there are agree to be seen nude. ... Ultimately, I hope that RLC look out for girls that are as open as Elisa. This cast (including Lola) will certainly not even close to be as open.

• Upvote 1