Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

30 minutes ago, bigskyfly said:

In the shower now but hiding after getting out from the tub. 

If rlc were honest they wouldn't put the cams(some of them)with the blank spots..almost every resident uses and abuses that thing..not to talk about balconies without cams etc..always have the feeling of being "cheated" when they in the houses but go out cams to to all sort of things..some of this apartments and residents would go out in an beat if rlc putted all house visible on cams..no better exemple than d&d..always going out of cams..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should remind some people that voyeurism is not just to see naked girls all day long in an apartment to sink dildos in pussy it can be simply see people take pleasure simply to talk, laughter together

good day

• Upvote 3

daily old friend here is the definition from Websters:

Simple Definition of voyeur

• : a person who gets sexual pleasure from secretly watching other people have sex

• : a person who likes seeing and talking or writing about something that is considered to be private

• :   one obtaining sexual gratification from observing unsuspecting individuals who are partly undressed, naked, or engaged in sexual acts; broadly :  one who habitually seeks sexual stimulation by visual mean

• :  a prying observer who is usually seeking the sordid or the scandalous

•  

28 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If rlc were honest they wouldn't put the cams(some of them)with the blank spots..almost every resident uses and abuses that thing..not to talk about balconies without cams etc..always have the feeling of being "cheated" when they in the houses but go out cams to to all sort of things..some of this apartments and residents would go out in an beat if rlc putted all house visible on cams..no better exemple than d&d..always going out of cams..

I could be wrong but I find that most of these people hide very little.   To be honest (and maybe I don't watch 24/7 like some here do) but I very rarely feel cheated by them hiding at the apartments.  The ones that do are usually the new ones and that usually changes fairly quickly.  D&D go to the balcony to smoke usually.  

Most of the hiding I see (and that annoys me since they know what they signed up for) is the hiding in plain sight - like Amy for example.  She will undress and shower with her back to you or face the closet when changing.  Kamila used to do this in Barcelona at the beginning of her first tour.  I am still not sure if it is planned to get people to watch and see her open up or if she is just shy.  Maybe it depends on the person and apartment.  Some seem to tease and then open up and others like Ilona went wild right away her first tour.  The only hiding I see from her is a phone call or two every now and then but everyone needs privacy at some point especially if talking about sensitive matters.

I would like to see more cameras even if they had no sound - so far I think we only got the one in Barcelona on the balcony.  They did seem to have pretty good coverage at Stasha's place though. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

daily old friend here is the definition from Websters:

Simple Definition of voyeur

• : a person who gets sexual pleasure from secretly watching other people have sex

• : a person who likes seeing and talking or writing about something that is considered to be private

• :   one obtaining sexual gratification from observing unsuspecting individuals who are partly undressed, naked, or engaged in sexual acts; broadly :  one who habitually seeks sexual stimulation by visual mean

• :  a prying observer who is usually seeking the sordid or the scandalous

•  

EVERYONE WAS ALWAYS BITCHING ABOUT MY BABY RITA,,,,WHAT DO YOU ALL GOT TO SAY NOW HUH,,,, THESE GIRLS ARE WAY MORE BORING THAN SHE WOULD EVER BE,,,THEY ARE JUST A COUPLE OF CUTE (AMY) SEXY (MEAGAN) NAKED (LOLA) ,,,,GIRLS THAT HANG AROUND THE APT AND EITHER BE ON THEIR PHONES OR WATCH TV ALL DAY LONG,,,,,,,,,,UNLIKE MOST OF YOU GUYS WHO HIDE BEHIND WORDS LIKE ,,,FAKE,,NOT REAL LIFE,,NOT ENTERTAINING ETC.ETC, 

JUST LIKE THE DEFINITION SAYS ,,,I MYSELF GETS NO SEXUAL PLEASURE FROM WATCHING THESE LADIES PLAY CROSSWORDS PUZZLES,,,I CAN'T JACK OFF TO WATCHING THESE LADIES WATCHING TV ALL DAY FULLY CLOTHED.

ONLY RITA COULD DO THAT AND I WOULD STILL FIND IT PLEASURABLE,,,EVERYONE ELE IS BORING TO THE 10TH LEVEL.

AND I ACTUALLY LIKE THEM,,,UNLIKE SOME OF YOU WHO HATE A GIRL BECAUSE SHE IS BORING TO YOU,,OR BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T GET NAKED FOR YOU TO JACK OFF TO,,,,,,,I LIKE THESE LADIES,,BUT SO FAR THEY ARE SERIOUSLY PUTTNG MY DICK TO SLEEP:biggrin::biggrin:

20151107101215-4d0e53d5.jpg

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

EVERYONE WAS ALWAYS BITCHING ABOUT MY BABY RITA,,,,WHAT DO YOU ALL GOT TO SAY NOW HUH,,,, THESE GIRLS ARE WAY MORE BORING THAN SHE WOULD EVER BE,,,THEY ARE JUST A COUPLE OF CUTE (AMY) SEXY (MEAGAN) NAKED (LOLA) ,,,,GIRLS THAT HANG AROUND THE APT AND EITHER BE ON THEIR PHONES OR WATCH TV ALL DAY LONG,,,,,,,,,,UNLIKE MOST OF YOU GUYS WHO HIDE BEHIND WORDS LIKE ,,,FAKE,,NOT REAL LIFE,,NOT ENTERTAINING ETC.ETC, 

JUST LIKE THE DEFINITION SAYS ,,,I MYSELF GETS NO SEXUAL PLEASURE FROM WATCHING THESE LADIES PLAY CROSSWORDS PUZZLES,,,I CAN'T JACK OFF TO WATCHING THESE LADIES WATCHING TV ALL DAY FULLY CLOTHED.

ONLY RITA COULD DO THAT AND I WOULD STILL FIND IT PLEASURABLE,,,EVERYONE ELE IS BORING TO THE 10TH LEVEL.

AND I ACTUALLY LIKE THEM,,,UNLIKE SOME OF YOU WHO HATE A GIRL BECAUSE SHE IS BORING TO YOU,,OR BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T GET NAKED FOR YOU TO JACK OFF TO,,,,,,,I LIKE THESE LADIES,,BUT SO FAR THEY ARE SERIOUSLY PUTTNG MY DICK TO SLEEP:biggrin::biggrin:

Well that's a good thing isn't it? It'll give those blisters time to heal from all that stroking....smiley-face-laughing.gif

4 minutes ago, albacore said:

I could be wrong but I find that most of these people hide very little.   To be honest (and maybe I done watch 24/7 like some here do) but I very rarely feel cheated by them hiding at the apartments.  The ones that do are usually the new ones and that usually changes fairly quickly.  D&D go to the balcony to smoke usually.  

Most of the hiding I see (and that annoys me since they know what they signed up for) is the hiding in plain sight - like Amy for example.  She will undress and shower with her back to you or face the closet when changing.  Kamila used to do this in Barcelona at the beginning of her first tour.  I am still not sure if it is planned to get people to watch and see her open up or if she is just shy.  Maybe it depends on the person and apartment.  Some seem to tease and then open up and others like Ilona went wild right away her first tour.  They only hiding I see from her is a phone call or two every now and then but everyone needs privacy at some point especially if talking about sensitive matters.

I would like to see more cameras even if they had no sound - so far I think we only got the one in Barcelona on the balcony.  They did seem to have pretty good coverage at Stasha's place though. 

I agree Albacore,,,it's not like this apt was online for years and these ladies just arrived here now,and don't really know what they got themselves into,,,,the apt came online with them in it,,,so at least they or RLC would know before it came online that we would expect for Amy to not be hiding like she is doing in the shower or getting dressed,,,Meagan doesn't hide,,Lola definitely doesn't hide,,,,,Why would Amy be shy about showing her body when I'm pretty sure nobody forced her to be here and she knows what this project/apt is all about.

She doesn't have to masturbate in the open or do anything sexual on camera,,,but when you see someone pulling a NIKKI (Hiding in Bathroom or getting Dressed),,,you have to wonder what their intentions are,,,are they just here for a free ride,,to make a quick buck and move along,,,or are they simply just too shy for the cameras,,,which really wouldn't make sense anyway since they are the ones who put themselves in this situation.,,,,,   I was hoping that Amy was just pretending to be modest in the beginning like Polya did,,,but I think Amy really does not want to be seen naked at all,,,at least that's what I've seen so far,,,,what do you guys think?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I agree Albacore,,,it's not like this apt was online for years and these ladies just arrived here now,and don't really know what they got themselves into,,,,the apt came online with them in it,,,so at least they or RLC would know before it came online that we would expect for Amy to not be hiding like she is doing in the shower or getting dressed,,,Meagan doesn't hide,,Lola definitely doesn't hide,,,,,Why would Amy be shy about showing her body when I'm pretty sure nobody forced her to be here and she knows what this project/apt is all about.

She doesn't have to masturbate in the open or do anything sexual on camera,,,but when you see someone pulling a NIKKI (Hiding in Bathroom or getting Dressed),,,you have to wonder what their intentions are,,,are they just here for a free ride,,to make a quick buck and move along,,,or are they simply just too shy for the cameras,,,which really wouldn't make sense anyway since they are the ones who put themselves in this situation.,,,,,   I was hoping that Amy was just pretending to be modest in the beginning like Polya did,,,but I think Amy really does not want to be seen naked at all,,,at least that's what I've seen so far,,,,what do you guys think?

So far she seems the most uncomfortable about nudity.  Megan is more comfortable but has not seemed to embrace the concept yet as most of the other girls in RLC have.  Nora is opening up well, hopefully She will rub off on them.  I do believe (only my opinion) Ilona had a talk with them last night when they went out.