Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

Well nothing special going on,but seing the good side..when I made the payment were one or two less apartments..so now i have more(better or worse)but more apartments for the same price,now I just have to figure out were in the world I seen Megan before...man she just too familiar..but can't remember were I seen her..or maybe she it's similar to someone.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well nothing special going on,but seing the good side..when I made the payment were one or two less apartments..so now i have more(better or worse)but more apartments for the same price,now I just have to figure out were in the world I seen Megan before...man she just too familiar..but can't remember were I seen her..or maybe she it's similar to someone.

My be you thinking about the girl that done Rita fingernail

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have to agree with you on this clivebb.....it seems that there are way more people who like seeing the antics that the all girls apartments bring and will always defend them until the end of time!

and rlc have understand that,that's why rlc present again a girl/girl appartment,the ten most populars thumbnails are totally monopolized by this three gg appartments now !

the business of rlc turn around of these gg appartments,you can be sure we will have another one in some months if this one have a succes but i have no doubt with that

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

My be you thinking about the girl that done Rita fingernail

Think was not that Bonnie,that pedicure girl from what I remember were an little older and stronger than Megan,but could be that,but that feeling you know(or already seen)an person and just cant figure out from were it's an little frustrating.But again could be just an impression,well can't do nothing about it,just enjoy her beauty and Amy also.