Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

52 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Lola finally started her period around 4;00 AM.She had to get up and get a towel and put under her. Megan and Amy are just there for fun. I don't think they ever had a orgasm or much sex. So this apt is going to be for all the guys that like girls to stay dress and just sit around and show no nudity.Lola did masturbate one time and she was a dead fish so i don't think we going to see much out of her. Well what going to happen in the other apt when all 3 girls leave. I hope they don't being in more girls like L & M & A. With what i been seeing i think they have a limit on had much bonuses money this girl can make. Well that Blue & Bonnie thought of the day

That's an interesting point Bonnie,I mean regard that maybe the girls have an bonus money they can make..because for exemple llona start to be all wild and using vibrator a lot of days..then she almost quit it..regard polya she almost never without pants(besides in bath)then sudly she masturbes clean sight more than one time..well could be just for them to be more popular,or indeed some extra money for it,or can be just that they wanted to do it.But after watching most of rlc apartment I m more in the believe that indeed if the residents have more sex etc they recieve more also..but truly no way to know for sure,but from what I watch and some beaviours seems that way indeed.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite funny watching the girls do this. It almost looks like they do not know that there are no free cams, and are trying to put on a show for the freeloaders. Still, I'm not complaining, all 3 girls are babes!