Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One week down analysis of the girls in the new apartment;

Lola is the queen bee of the new apartment, she is doing everything she can to get the Amy and Megan to be comfortable, and she is of course IS very confident in her own way.:heart:

Megan is really coming along nicely, she will be a keeper, she grows In self confidence every day, secure in who she is and what she seems to want :heart:

Amy is not handling the situation nearly as well, she is reminds me of Nikki, maybe they are related. I predict she be sent home soon, if she doesn't begin to loosen up and gain confidence.:huh:

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

One week down analysis of the girls in the new apartment;

Lola is the queen bee of the new apartment, she is doing everything she can to get the Amy and Megan to be comfortable, and she is of course IS very confident in her own way.:heart:

Megan is really coming along nicely, she will be a keeper, she grows In self confidence every day, secure in who she is and what she seems to want :heart:

Amy is not handling the situation nearly as well, she is reminds me of Nikki, maybe they are related. I predict she be sent home soon, if she doesn't begin to loosen up and gain confidence.:huh:

I agree with you on Amy Thes- she just reminds me of Layla, who could not adjust at all

Guest beaver67
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Give Amy a chance guys,  it's only been a week LMAO.    Rome wasn't built in a day was it?

I know Harley- but you do remember Layla I know, and she left after- what- 3 weeks or so ??????, I hope Amy does overcome her shyness, she seems like a really nice young lady- not like us crusty old fucks HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Amy is not handling the situation nearly as well, she is reminds me of Nikki, maybe they are related. I predict she be sent home soon, if she doesn't begin to loosen up and gain confidence.

Amys is quiete camera shy, but look at polay: she was really shy when she arrived ( hide in the shower, in her room,...) and now she is doing full naked bate :biggrin: let's hope that she loosen up ^^ because she is really gorgous :heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

Nah Harley, I like the shit out of Amy she is cute as a button, but she is just not gaining any confidence anywhere at any time in front of the cameras, She is very shy about herself and shows very low self esteem, She can't seem to relax enough to just be herself, and that is what is appealing about these girls. Too Bad I really was hopeful for her.:heart:

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I know Harley- but you do remember Layla I know, and she left after- what- 3 weeks or so ??????, I hope Amy does overcome her shyness, she seems like a really nice young lady- not like us crusty old fucks HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you want my opinion as to why Layla left, I'll give it to you but by PM only,  and only if you keep it between you and I.