Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now amy is in the shower again with her back turned to the camera,,,,She does have a little tight sexy ass though,,but I couldn't tell you what her pussy looks like,because just like BIG FOOT,,it's a really rare sighting lol:biggrin:

This is just my thought. The girls that come there to do modeling work make there money on the out said doing that so they are offered less money to be in the apt so it may not worth it to them to go around nude. The girls that are not there to do modeling and that are here 2 or 3 month are offered more money to be in the apt and by showing nudity and by doing sexual thing this is how they make there money. I think it all about the money and what each girls is offered

26 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I agree Albacore,,,it's not like this apt was online for years and these ladies just arrived here now,and don't really know what they got themselves into,,,,the apt came online with them in it,,,so at least they or RLC would know before it came online that we would expect for Amy to not be hiding like she is doing in the shower or getting dressed,,,Meagan doesn't hide,,Lola definitely doesn't hide,,,,,Why would Amy be shy about showing her body when I'm pretty sure nobody forced her to be here and she knows what this project/apt is all about.

She doesn't have to masturbate in the open or do anything sexual on camera,,,but when you see someone pulling a NIKKI (Hiding in Bathroom or getting Dressed),,,you have to wonder what their intentions are,,,are they just here for a free ride,,to make a quick buck and move along,,,or are they simply just too shy for the cameras,,,which really wouldn't make sense anyway since they are the ones who put themselves in this situation.,,,,,   I was hoping that Amy was just pretending to be modest in the beginning like Polya did,,,but I think Amy really does not want to be seen naked at all,,,at least that's what I've seen so far,,,,what do you guys think?

well if u do think about it megan does hide in ways if you noticed she will cover her bare breast when walking out her door and on cam 13 she will also hide twoards the corner in the room but I think if lola was smart enough which I know that she is , she has been showing the girls that it is ok to walk around with no shirt or bra but she should step it up  a we bit more and show the girls that it is ok to walk around the totally nude . that should help them realize that there should be nothing to worrie about and also tell the girls the saying(if u got it flaunt it )but it is ok for now but the next step should come real soon.. (Hopefully).

Much has been said about the second Barcelona apartment but what I find intriguing is the mix of character from the three girls and the logic of RLC for the placement. Lola as we have seen from the other apartment and her teaming up with Polya is a true party girl but here she is playing the mother superior in overseeing her two charges. From the timing of her and Polya's departures and arrivals back at their respective apartments, I am convinced they are still partying together so not much has changed there. Lola is clearly frustrated judging by her mannerisms, by the low water pressure in the apartment and has had some heated phone calls with someone (RLC management perhaps) about I'm guessing this issue. I'm not too bothered about Amy's reluctance to reveal her body and Megan being nearly there since we found to our pleasure how Polya eventually shocked us all, so keep the faith. It's the mystery of the chase that has me hooked for now and feel sure something magic will unfold in Lola's domain, hopefully in the not too distant future.

• Upvote 4