Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

This is boring...they used their hands the other day...tonight they use spoons?

Of course it's boring. Amy is boring and shy  and she's single handedly bringing down the vibe of that apartment. She's not going to get any better than what she is now. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Couldn't agree more...why to complain or elogiate about the girls..right in an place like this..I mean an forum about rlc..no sense at all..remember if anyone complain,or talked about the things they watch in rlc then some girls you like etc Probrably would not comeback to cams..or residents would continue going to laundry for sex etc..it's very important to say everything..every opinion it's valid..an opinion saying Irma it's an great resident it's as valid as one saying other girls are always hidding.

Your right you all just carry on with the complaining. 

If I find something boring I don't wast my time watching it.

I may not find this chocolate what ever you call it the most exciting thing I've seen. But having all that skin so close to the cam is worth it.:biggrin:

The imagination runs wild.

• Upvote 1

I can't complain about these lovly ladies they are more exciting and New. The old apt went to bipolar city. These girl r trying hard and Thor best. To please us more daily and I give them an A for what they r doing different and not running around like a bunch of mommies trying to find a bandana in the leaves

• Upvote 1