Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i think that  BTR has proved himself. He said there going to do away with the viewer few and bonuses for certain view. I think Ilona Irma & poly are still getting viewer fee and bonuses but i think that it will be gone when I & I &P are gone and apt 1# is going to be like apt 2#. I can see clear as day That apt 2# has no viewer fee and no bonuses. Also i think RLC come up with thing for them to do for the viewer and they only get pay for what RLC won't them to do now.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Anna is making a move on Lola. In Lola's bed. :biggrin:

Yes it is the most interaction from a touching side I have seen yet.  She was playing with Lola's ass and feeling her breasts and nipples.  Starting to open up a little.  Lola looked into it somewhat playfully.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, albacore said:

Yes it is the most interaction from a touching side I have seen yet.  She was playing with Lola's ass and feeling her breasts and nipples.  Starting to open up a little.  Lola looked into it somewhat playfully.

I saw it to and agree w/you that Lola seemed to be into it- they seem to be getting along nicely