Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Megan has that sexy look on her face that says "I'm just here because I think my job depends on it"

This is 100% correct,,,,But Megan I think your job depends on you leaving right now,,,and taking those candles with you,,just imagine guys what would have been happening right now if both Lola and Anna were drunk,,,and they were home alone,,,Megan just showed Boobies lol:heart::heart:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moos, j'ai vu le massage avec l'argile qu'elle a fait a Amy, lol, rien à voir! c'était un massage très massage!! or, là,ce que tout le monde a vu, et toi aussi bien sûr, c'est un moment de caresses en plus du massage de Lola sur Anna! ça n'a rien à voir, avec ce qu'elle a fait avant! Donc, je maintiens, pour moi, et pour plusieurs d'entre nous, c'est la 1ère fois qu'elle touche une fille très sensuellement!

Guest beaver67
Just now, mrbusi said:

Megan flash her boobs, but didn't do jack shit!  Fuckin kids and their phones. Put the shit down and get tribbing

no- take her phone and get the fuck out:biggrin:

Just now, denizenkane said:

RLC lagging bad for anyone else?

Yes it is for all of us,,,it's those damn candles that's doing it,,,RLC you need to take action now please,,and call one of those ladies and tell them to get rid of those candles please.::)::)