Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be way off here, but after reading kitek's translation from last wednesday and watching the long conversations Megan had with first Irma and Ilona and later in bed with Stella, could it be Ilona is taking Megan out to shop for a toy?

A guy can dream, right?

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, CowArt said:

I could be way off here, but after reading kitek's translation from last wednesday and watching the long conversations Megan had with first Irma and Ilona and later in bed with Stella, could it be Ilona is taking Megan out to shop for a toy?

A guy can dream, right?

From last night, it's clear that Megan is in the wrong appartment, she fits better in, and opens more up around Ilona and Irma, and also maybe Stella as she got to know her in bed. It seems she doesn't fit well with Lola, and Anna seems to know Lola better from before, and automaticly devotes more attention towards her.

Since Ilona or Irma most likely hasn't that much time left, they should move Megan to Barca1 and add a new girl to Barca2

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, CowArt said:

A guy can dream, right?

On the same dream wavelength here too

• Upvote 1

I do not quite like what I see now.
Anna and Lola talked little together without a smile. Anna goes to his room to eat. Can she be pissed because she did not participate to Barça1 yesterday?

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Anna and Lola talked little together without a smile. Anna goes to his room to eat. Can she be pissed because she did not participate to Barça1 yesterday?

phew, she moved into lr

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

could be- hmmmmmmmmmmmmm- let's see what happens