Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

StnCld316

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I'm saying Bonnie is that it could be done if they really wanted to do it, that's all.

Every spot rlc apartments should be visible by users..except toilet for dump in wc..that way cases like d&d..etc wouldnt happen..residents use and abuse the outsides places without cams..and their ghests the same..and of course it's possible to put an cam in any outside place..withe more visibility or less..but at least some smart ass residents won't continue their fooling things to rlc subs.

• Upvote 1

Whence such accurate information? You are working half-time in the RLC? That's who is engaged the selection of tenants! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The information comes out of their mouth, once they start to produce words by means of sounds. :angel:

• Upvote 2

Lola s'arrange bien avec Anna. Les 2 grandes et belles blondes semblent bien s'apprécier et se comprendre. Faudrait que Megan se mêle à leur conversation aussi, elle semblait plus épanouie en ce début de soirée, en dansant avec Anna avant que Lola ne revienne.. Vivement la suite de la soirée.

i'm going see you guy's around and have a nice weekend                           i'm taking a break from real life cam over the weekend see ya

Don't worry,,we'll be sure to let you know about the one night only lesbian orgy that you missed while you were away lol:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_mhstawrGDh1rbp3hfo1_250.giftumblr_mhsteePDlQ1rbp3hfo1_500.giftumblr_mhstawrGDh1rbp3hfo1_250.gif

il y a 9 minutes, seb38240 a dit :

since amy left this app is a dead place no chemistry no massage anymore

Seb, Amy était une très jolie fille, je pense très appréciée de tous.on ne l'oubliera pas. Anna est différente, étant donné qu'elle a déjà vecu dans l'appart 1 de Barcelone, elle connaît le concept, et cela se voit.

Amy était très bien, je l'aimais beaucoup, mais elle a décidé de partir hier. voilà, et pour nous Anna est une fille très bien, très gentille, partageuse, et très sexy, qui se montre sans aucun problème. Cela dit, Amy me manquera, c'est sûr!