Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

StnCld316

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Spoon said:

At the very least I'm sure Anna would have asked (as would any of the girls) who else will be in the apartments, and surely RLC would have told her that I&I are in the same city at least. Hopefully there's a reunion tonight.

I hope that they find some way of adjusting those cameras,,,because we have 2 tall and very beautiful ladies that keep on having their faces and entire upper body cut off,,if they are standing in the bathroom or in their rooms.,,,,,,they must have only had someone of Amy's height when they installed the cameras.

We all are waiting on that reuion,,,hopefully because it's the weekend,,we may see all the ladies get together over a couple glasses of wine,,to welcome Anna back To RLC.

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I hope that they find some way of adjusting those cameras,,,because we have 2 tall and very beautiful ladies that keep on having their faces and entire upper body cut off,,if they are standing in the bathroom or in their rooms.,,,,,,they must have only had someone of Amy's height when they installed the cameras.

We all are waiting on that reuion,,,hopefully because it's the weekend,,we may see all the ladies get together over a couple glasses of wine,,to welcome Anna back To RLC.

Yeah the cameras could use some tweaking.  Also it is not too far fetched to think that RLC is keeping us waiting and will slowly ramp up the interaction as time goes on to keep us watching.  It is a business after all ....

• Upvote 2

Rlc latly only does half things wrigt..exemples..they put an second barca apartment..good thing..then they put totaly wrong cast in it..other exemple..they now brought wonderful Anna and..they put her were?In the most boring place with girls doing puzzles all day..poor Anna she tries to be entertained but seems not easy..imagine her knowing near her it's the other barca apartment with Irma and llona that for an change the girls laught and dance and do things togheter.rlc ,Anna deserved better than barca2!

3 minutes ago, albacore said:

Yeah the cameras could use some tweaking.  Also it is not too far fetched to think that RLC is keeping us waiting and will slowly ramp up the interaction as time goes on to keep us watching.  It is a business after all ....

I've asked RLC for Rita,Kamila,Kristy,Irma and Anna and they all have been called back,,,now if they can only bring back my Sexy big booty Adele,,,my puzzle would be complete.:heart::heart:

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Anna seems to feel uncomfortable. She stays in her room and now she sat with her head down in her lap and shaked her head.

and thus came  Megan and brought her into the living room :-)

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Anna seems to feel uncomfortable. She stays in her room and now she sat with her head down in her lap and shaked her head.

Because she has no chemistry with the other ladies,,,I saw her trying to interact with them yesterday,,,but they mainly wanted to keep doing the same old things of,,doing the puzzles and watching tv,,Anna is a free spirit and she needs someone like Irma to make her come alive.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Because she has no chemistry with the other ladies,,,I saw her trying to interact with them yesterday,,,but they mainly wanted to keep doing the same old things of,,doing the puzzles and watching tv,,Anna is a free spirit and she needs someone like Irma to make her come alive.

or Kristy- another free spirit

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think she is sick.  She has been in the bathroom often and last time she hung over the sink like she was going to vomit.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

or Kristy- another free spirit

One of her favorite t-shirts that Kristy wears all the time actually does say "Free Spirit"::):heart::heart:

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and thus came  Megan and brought her into the living room :-)

Anna is back in her room Noldus,,,,Please Please Irma go over there and go see your friend,,it would make her and all of us so happy if you did.::):biggrin:

• Upvote 1