Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, kalevipoeg said:

OK, interesting! That was not possible in my youth. I think I read in one of the posts that Megan said she had never masturbated. I wonder if she just showed her pussy to the boyfriend on cam without rubbing it? Anyway, times have changed!

Megan was nude. You could see her take off her clothes and she was sitting on the toilet lid and she did go to the bed room one time and got oil then come back then in a little bit went back to the bed room and got a small round objects that was blue and 6 inches long and went back to the bath room with it. So with the oil and that objects and few bit and pieces you could see from the corner of the mirror you had a good ideal what she was doing

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Megan was nude. You could see her take off her clothes and she was sitting on the toilet lid and she did go to the bed room one time and got oil then come back then in a little bit went back to the bed room and got a small round objects that was blue and 6 inches long and went back to the bath room with it. So with the oil and that objects and few bit and pieces you could see from the corner of the mirror you had a good ideal what she was doing

Good report, you have been alert! But still I have not noticed that there would be a video. As concerns oil, Leora should learn to use oil, today in her bating she had to moisten her fingers in her mouth for about ten times - for some reason, her pussy juice is not wet enough for her rubbing. Vegetable cooking oil is great, I am sure she has that in the fridge,.

7 minutes ago, albacore said:

Generally speaking - the Barcelona apartment was never an apartment where they were always performing.  It always went in spurts where they would masturbate or play and then nothing for a couple of weeks or longer sometimes.  If they were getting a fee in the past that has now been changed then I just don't see that much difference.  

Weather is was Nora or Irma or Kamilia or Anna - the play was never constant and always hit or miss.  It seems that you have higher expectations for these apartments than what is reality.  These apartments have always  been more about the people than the show.  When the show happens it is great but it is not consistent and IMHO never has been.  So I guess I just don't see any difference to complain about.

I don't have high expectations for the girls apt. It back where it all way been but in the mouth of July I saw a big difference in the 1st apt & i never miss a day from not watching the girls apt so i no very well how thing are with the girls but in July there was some thing i never seen happen in the apt & i thought it was the new change but now it back the way it use to be. Back before July did you see girls going to the sex shop & buying vibrators & come back and using them on top of the cover

1 hour ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I don't have high expectations for the girls apt. It back where it all way been but in the mouth of July I saw a big difference in the 1st apt & i never miss a day from not watching the girls apt so i no very well how thing are with the girls but in July there was some thing i never seen happen in the apt & i thought it was the new change but now it back the way it use to be. Back before July did you see girls going to the sex shop & buying vibrators & come back and using them on top of the cover

I do not keep track of what happens when - but yes I have seen them use vibrators before.  Nora had hers and used it.  Other would masturbate some in the open and others more covered.  

I understand your point - but like everything in these apartments it is only a flash of something new and then back to the routine.  Which I am actually fine with as it makes the good moments that much better.  

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Why RLC keeps hiring chicks with boyfriends is beyond me

Couldn't agree more,almost every girl that were and it's on rlc that's have boyfriend or something acts very limit a lot of times..This Megan it's just another exemple..doesn't do the things with the other girls,spend all days full cloted and only fun thing she does..she does it hided in bathroom for dude..we get to see on coach all day watching tv or doing puzzle or parting other girls for hours and hours..

Don't remember when barca2 started..hope it's doing one month and at least Megan will leave,Lola it's not bad but nothing great also..so this apartment would beneficiate a lot this two leave and two more fun etc girls join Anna.Just look at Megan..watch her hours ago..she was on coach watching tv..looked now..she it's on coach watching tv..well bet she doesn't mind at all..at nod of month..paycheck from rlc..for an good job in rlc....

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't remember when barca2 started..hope it's doing one month and at least Megan will leave,Lola it's not bad but nothing great also..so this apartment would beneficiate a lot this two leave and two more fun etc girls join Anna.Just look at Megan..watch her hours ago..she was on coach watching tv..looked now..she it's on coach watching tv..well bet she doesn't mind at all..at nod of month..paycheck from rlc..for an good job in rlc....

Ze81, what would Megan have to do in the next, say, seven days to make you happy?

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

August 2nd.  So tomorrow will be 1 Month ago.

• Upvote 2

Ok guys i don't care much for Megan but ever sense they open the first girls apt i have lost track on how many girls come through that apt like Megan. It a rare gift to have girls like Elise Danaya Vika Ilona Irma Anna Kamila Kristy Nora Polya Mlana. These are the only girls that show us all the goods and put a smile on our faces and as you can see there weren't many. The rest of the girls that came through just give us titty shot and that about it out out of these girl. There far and few

• Upvote 1