Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Frank.....they are always dead wether they are doing anything or not lol.    Everyday is the same old bullshit.   I've only been a re-subscriber for about a week now and none of the participants do anything different.   RLC is sucking hind tit and they are going to fold like a cheap suit because of it.    I know you and I don't see eye to eye but surely by now you can understand how everything is going with RLC!

Harley. I don't what tit RLC is sucking but when we started watching RLC they had four run down, shitty ass camera's for the apartments apartments, now 5 years later they have 17 apartments with high def camera's, with as many as 15 cameras in a apartment, and from the old and drab apartments, to penthouse style apartments.

I don't know about you, but from a business standpoint, I want to suck on the same hind tit they are sucking on. That is the milk of success !!!

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Harley. I don't what tit RLC is sucking but when we started watching RLC they had four run down, shitty ass camera's for the apartments apartments, now 5 years later they have 17 apartments with high def camera's, with as many as 15 cameras in a apartment, and from the old and drab apartments, to penthouse style apartments.

I don't know about you, but from a business standpoint, I want to suck on the same hind tit they are sucking on. That is the milk of success !!!

To be honest with you Thes,  i'd take it the way it was in the beginning over the way it is now.  RLC has become to sensationalized these days in my opinion.   The only thing I would have changed when they first started was the cameras.......they should have had better high def cameras when they started!   These penthouse apartments are like race tracks for the tenants and I must admit that at times it's hard to keep up with them from room to room.   The motion detection is so slow, along with the refresh from room to room that by the time you go to where one motion detector says there should be someone or something,  there is nobody there.   We will see in time what happens but for now I am very disappointed in what I've been seeing.

• Upvote 2

I wish some people on here  would just fold like a cheap suit and get the fuck off RLC and CC,,I could almost use their own comments to describe what they do,,,Everyday it's the same old bullshit comments,,,They are the biggest protesters against RLC yet they re-subscribed,,,if that is not the stupidest and most Hypocritical  thing I ever saw I don't know what else is,,,I have never in my entire life seen one grown ass man just bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch everyday,,and what did they just say they did,,RESUBSCRIBED LOL.

I'll let that one sink in,,,,,,,,,,oh yes Thesta,,I remember those old days,when you could only see the apartment living room from way up in the air Lora & Max or have the camera at some off to the side shitty angles.,,it's a lot better now that it was back then for sure,,,,and you know what I never heard back then,,,you guessed it,no crying,,because RLC was new and there were no other websites like them,,so there was nothing to compare it to,,,and people just accepted what they got.

But over time people got spoiled by Irma and company,,and also by VV,Chaturbate and Watchme24/7,,and now that's when they all expect for RLC to be like those other websites.

This is what we had back then as the most interesting thing to look at folks.

344_573fce4f595ff2b2acf1be2c4e8a0c2d0f7fb10a.jpg

• Upvote 3

We still watched didn't we buddy, day after day to get our little voyeuristic fix, It was great when we got a little glimpse of nudity or sex. The concept was sound and worked. that was when it was a real voyeurs dream. I kinda miss it actually

OH just for Bonnie/Blue since you believe that 1.8 million is valuation of RLC consider this ok there are about 75,000 members of CC and RLCF

IF in just one month all of them dropped the 45 bucks to subscribe that is $3,375,000 dollars 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

We still watched didn't we buddy, day after day to get our little voyeuristic fix, It was great when we got a little glimpse of nudity or sex. The concept was sound and worked. that was when it was a real voyeurs dream. I kinda miss it actually

OH just for Bonnie/Blue since you believe that 1.8 million is valuation of RLC consider this ok there are about 75,000 members of CC and RLCF

IF in just one month all of them dropped the 45 bucks to subscribe that is $3,375,000 dollars 

Aren't half of those just HarleyFatboy alts though? :biggrin:

• Upvote 3