Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my first impression of Belle not being there when the camera came back on and ever thing i see in Anna room tell me we are not going to see much out of Belle or Anna. With what i see in Anna room till me Belle is a party girl and Anna is a Follower.Like some one said that apt is a bed and breakfast apt. As the song say There are wasted and can't find there way home. They probably find a fuck buddy and go home with him

9 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

From my first impression of Belle not being there when the camera came back on and ever thing i see in Anna room tell me we are not going to see much out of Belle or Anna. With what i see in Anna room till me Belle is a party girl and Anna is a Follower.Like some one said that apt is a bed and breakfast apt. As the song say There are wasted and can't find there way home. They probably find a fuck buddy and go home with him

Anna is a party girl herself Bonnie.  I agree, the apartment won't change a bit just because Anna & Bella are there now.  If anything,  it will get worse and RLC will do nothing about it except tell the girls to put on some stupid fake show!   These girls know where the money is and know how to make it......they will be outside far more than inside!!

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

lkof.png

Watching this only thing that comes to my mind it's the song...cause nothing compares..Nothing compares to you..Irma..what a special person and the most perfect fit ever to barca apartment.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Wasn't the bedroom have some kind of problem so that's why both Anna and new girl aren't in house..think someone said this.Ps..please not another party girl..with polya it's already bad as it gets..imagine another one..really really hope not.

Megan

is?xRHu52ACymXSlPFX80o1Q_qEE_m32XZGgG6-Lh1Ig_8&height=255

"Cold As Ice"

You're as cold as ice
You're willing to sacrifice for our love
You never take advice
Someday you'll pay the price, I know

I've seen it before
It happens all the time
You're closing the door
You leave the world behind

You're digging for gold
Yet throwing away
A fortune in feelings
But someday you'll pay

You're as cold as ice
You're willing to sacrifice our love
You want Paradise
But someday you'll pay the price
I know

I've seen it before
It happens all the time
You're closing the door
You leave the world behind
You're digging for gold
Yet throwing away
A fortune in feelings
But someday you'll pay

Cold as ice, you know that you are
  • Upvote 3

Hope I am gona be wrong,but have fears that barca1 returns to look like an cemetery..Irma and llona were out a lot..but..also a lot also in house..they invented things to do,have fun in the house..gess we gona see the apartment empty 70,80% of the time..my hopes are in Anna..but that polya..urrrgg.