Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Xide said:

OMG Woolys giving anna a rub

You think that was bad, Anna and Lola gave him a total rub-down and
he was completely naked!! :sick: On the bright side, they were rubbing
each other down pretty damn good, at the same time!!! :heart::biggrin: Yeah!!

Or, maybe you weren't talking about when they were giving massages
back at Barca1.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

He keeps trying to put his hand down by Anna's crotch,,,I would too,,but I hate watching him do it:cool:

He completely ruined the whole thing. Who is he and what gives him the freedom to participate fully in all the girl activities? Is he one of the RLC owners or something?

• Upvote 3

RLC LET ME FUCKING TELL YOU THIS RIGHT NOW,,,,YOU FUCKED EVERYTHING UP TONIGHT,,ON WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT NIGHT FOR GETTING NEW SUBSCRIBERS,,,,YOU FUCKED IT UP BY MAKING US HAVE TO BE DISTRACTED BY A HAIRY ASS FUCKING APE,,BLOCKING OUR VIEWS,,,YOU LOST SUBSCRIBERS INSTEAD OF GETTING NEW ONES BECAUSE OF THAT BULLSHIT STUNT,,,,,,WHY THE FUCK IS HE HERE OF ALL THE OTHER BORING ASS FUCKING TIMES THAT HE COULD HAVE BEEN HERE ,,HE HAD TO BE HERE TONIGHT?:angry::angry:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

RLC LET ME FUCKING TELL YOU THIS RIGHT NOW,,,,YOU FUCKED EVERYTHING UP TONIGHT,,ON WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT NIGHT FOR GETTING NEW SUBSCRIBERS,,,,YOU FUCKED IT UP BY MAKING US HAVE TO BE DISTRACTED BY A HAIRY ASS FUCKING APE,,BLOCKING OUR VIEWS,,,YOU LOST SUBSCRIBERS INSTEAD OF GETTING NEW ONES BECAUSE OF THAT BULLSHIT STUNT,,,,,,WHY THE FUCK IS HE HERE OF ALL THE OTHER BORING ASS FUCKING TIMES THAT HE COULD HAVE BEEN HERE ,,HE HAD TO BE HERE TONIGHT?:angry::angry:

wow i'm with you on that my friend

• Upvote 3