Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I read at least 15 pages of nonsense stating that the guy was Lola's bf or some guy she picked up off the street to Anna didn't want to have anything to do with him (and tried to fend him off) and all kinds of nonsense that the girls didn't want to have anything to do with him, etc. 

Yes, there were some statements that made sense. But, they were few and far between and they were often mixed by the poster with other statements that made absolutely no sense whatsoever. 

Well I was in the forum in all talk and at least more than half posts were more or less like the ones you agreeded were right.But it's your opinion so it's as respectable as my one.

Hope rlc acts the same way as it did with vika and Fidel..the dude only should be max one night or something..now there is no barca1 and 2..most of the girls are in another apartment that are not their own in rlc..the house 1 says..polya..Stella..Anna and bell..but they aren't in it..what an trainwrek..after all this my opinion that shouldn't be two barca girls apartments so near mantains..at least put one girl house in barca and other in Madrid or something(if they want it in Spain).

• Upvote 1

Just had an idea... RLC planned... party at Barca 1, tease-tease-tease, move almost all barca 1 to barca 2 so those of us not signed up will join to watch barca 2?   Not gonna work RLC!  I'm 'LESS' likely to join now than I was before.  Anyway, just a thought!

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope rlc acts the same way as it did with vika and Fidel..the dude only should be max one night or something..now there is no barca1 and 2..most of the girls are in another apartment that are not their own in rlc..the house 1 says..polya..Stella..Anna and bell..but they aren't in it..what an trainwrek..after all this my opinion that shouldn't be two barca girls apartments so near mantains..at least put one girl house in barca and other in Madrid or something(if they want it in Spain).

I doubt rlc will say something about them visiting other apartments seeing as how Zoya and Dasha have been at nelly's. dasha and demid has been at Masha and sashas and vice versa..if they enforced that for the barca apartments they would have to do it for all

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Just had an idea... RLC planned... party at Barca 1, tease-tease-tease, move almost all barca 1 to barca 2 so those of us not signed up will join to watch barca 2?   Not gonna work RLC!  I'm 'LESS' likely to join now than I was before.  Anyway, just a thought!

But you missing it!

Not sure if this was mentioned in any of the previous posts, but this "guy", couldn't he be the person that manages RLC in Barcelona?
Like he could know some of the girls well enough so they feel okay walking around in underwear / topless / naked, but surely not all the girls would feel comfortable enough to do so.

1 minute ago, dana3 said:

After what everyone saw in #1.  Others are not going to join because most know it will be the same thing going on in #2.  Be just like watching a M*A*S*H Rerun.

• Upvote 1