Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

thank you ericjeanjean-for being a witness  He took a shower in Barca 1 and I guess washed his dick in Barca 2?

I saw Belle I think show him the bathroom and give him a towel but as I said I didn't check if he thoroughly washed:biggrin:. I also remember him taking a shower the day before in barca 2

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

thank you ericjeanjean-for being a witness  He took a shower in Barca 1 and I guess washed his dick in Barca 2?

In barca one he was naked in the bath as if he was going to take a shower but at the final he washed only his genitals (cock, pubis,balls) In barca 2 he used the washbasin and cleaned only his glans.

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

In barca one he was naked in the bath as if he was going to take a shower but at the final he washed only his genitals (cock, pubis,balls) In barca 2 he used the washbasin and cleaned only his glans.

I was busy watching Belle and the other ladies so I missed his showers or dick washing:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 giorno fa, bigpappy512 ha detto:

Così Qualcuno di voi ragazzi VEDERE Che Cosa è mescolato Nelle brocche ??

is sangria, fruit, wine and herbs, he did the smart, goes inside also put a bit of brandy, he has put a bottle, so the girls get drunk before

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Doesn't matter whether he took a shower or not-he just does not belong here in RLC with the girls

Is there any doubt that he is the boss? He doesn't have to take a shower if he doesn't want to ....  That what this gathering is about. They're celebrating bring this place to the forefront . Another toast for them!!

1 minute ago, Teddy 1 said:

Is there any doubt that he is the boss? He doesn't have to take a shower if he doesn't want to ....  That what this gathering is about. They're celebrating bring this place to the forefront . Another toast for them!!

No I guess even bosses can smell like shit if they want to-just don't want anything to do with them!

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well maybe they will do shots of Ta Kill Ya again that would make for a one hell of interesting night. Damn I wished I didn't have a previous commitment, 

Wish I could get off work early. About 4 or 5 hours before I get home.