Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

You're right,but remember Fidel?Its lots of complains Probrably rlc will act..think Probrably Fidel was no wish to be in an motel..he and Vika would stay in apartment a lot more for sure.

We can only hope. Yeah after enough complaining they got rid of him but even then it took over a week.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Euth63:  That's ok...I can live without it based on what I saw last night.

StnCld316: Agree except...the MASH reruns are good!  lol

MASH isn't that troop comedy?I grew up with A team and knight rider..cheers..well everyone of this seem more fun than the zero level sitcom we watched westerday.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I came to a realization. I don't care of the reasons for the party last night (and perhaps tonight) and I don't care who Beardy is.

Whatever and whoever he is and regardless if he's controlling the girls, or if RLC is doing it, I think it's all for the better (so far). The girls seem to be enjoying themselves (I don't believe they are just acting) and I enjoy seeing them this way (happy, semi-nude and carefree). If it's all a show and pure actring, so be it. I like it. And if I like it I don't dig too deep to find something I don't like (not for entertainment like this at least).

Carry on girls and weird guy.

Yes the girls are happy which is nice to see. Lets remember i guess they could all be off camera somewhere having there get together's if they wanted. At least like this we get to see them in either apartment.

43 minutes ago, bigskyfly said:

Poor you, when you're going to own the circus then you'll be able to push people around so they play to your music.

Go play with kids of your age please,I don't cair if you agree or not with my comments..cheers.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, fanrlc said:

peut être que ce mec est un client  riche qui est venu a Barcelone pour Lola est ensuite quand il a vu les autre filles il leur a proposer de l argent pour du sexe  avec lui .

il va surement rester quelque jours chez les filles

arrête de penser car  tu raconte toujours n'importe quoi 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, bigpappy512 said:

i didn't see him use soap....so him taking a shower would be like sucking tit through a sweater.....

Hehe..and think we cleaned with the toals in it..iukkk..those things need to be disinfected..Howe had beautiful girls showering..now we have this hairy dude..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I came to a realization. I don't care of the reasons for the party last night (and perhaps tonight) and I don't care who Beardy is.

Whatever and whoever he is and regardless if he's controlling the girls, or if RLC is doing it, I think it's all for the better (so far). The girls seem to be enjoying themselves (I don't believe they are just acting) and I enjoy seeing them this way (happy, semi-nude and carefree). If it's all a show and pure actring, so be it. I like it. And if I like it I don't dig too deep to find something I don't like (not for entertainment like this at least).

Carry on girls and weird guy.

Frankly, the girls are all together here and seem to be genuinely having fun. I don't really understand the bitterness.

8 minutes ago, delong1 said:

We can only hope. Yeah after enough complaining they got rid of him but even then it took over a week.

Indeed delong1,think it was even more than an week!Imagine this new dude staying in cams for all that time..just not good at all.

• Upvote 1