Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

SO this is my take on last night, It does not matter why they decided to have so much fun with each other and us, what really matters is that they all really enjoyed themselves, they were laughing, smiling and having a blast, and for me that is what so enjoyable to watch about the last couple nights in Barcelona. They are young and partied like there is no tomorrow, I did that exact same thing when I was their age, why not you only live once.They created some great memories of their vacation in awesome Barcelona iduring the summer of love in the sun. We were very lucky to be a part of it..Party hearty ladies and live life to the fullest, because far to soon this part of life will only become a memory, experiment with all that you chose and have no regrets. AWESOME ALLURING ANNA, Bodacious Beautiful Belle,  Lovable Lighthearted Lola, Magnificent Marvelous Megan, Ravishing Rapturous Rebecca, Succulent Sculpted Stella. you will not soon be forgotten on this forum, Incredible memories last a lifetime, and ours will fade very slowly. It is my hope that you will find away to forgive all the assholes on this site that have badmouthed you the last couple nights for being young and finding your way in life. Life is nothing more the lessons we learn, we grow and experience all that is good and bad, it shapes us and molds into the adults we become.

Enjoy every minute you spend with friends, Live your young lives to the fullest. I hope you continue to have as much fun and enjoyment, as it has been for me to watch the last couple of days and nights..

I have been a large critic of both Megan and Rebecca, TODAY I EAT MY OWN WORDS......I was wrong about you two amazing young ladies, you certainly had me fooled. So today I EAT CROW... Keep on Rockin Ladies......... Keep on Rockin to your own beat and the hell with the world around you.

:heart: :heart: :heart: ::) ::) ::) 

I agree completely. Well said.:biggrin:

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, fanrlc said:

the guy was in the kitchen last night it took several pills in a blue bottle is filled with water is then served glasses at each girls.

Now I am not a big fan of the guy. I do not know who he is and I am suspect to much of his behavior and how he was able to pull off all he was observed doing. Having said that, I spotted the blue bottle as soon as he found it. He took it out and asked Lola and Megan about it because it had very little liquid in it. I don't know what they said but he took it back to the kitchen and poured the remains in the sink. He then filled it with water and took it out and sat it on the dining room table. He did not put pills or anything else into the water. I was watching close because I expected him to. He did not. I tracked the bottle and he  did not tamper with  it at any time. I don't have a dog in this fight. I think there were likely drugs present the night before but saw no outward evidence of it last night. I was specifically looking at that blue bottle so I know exactly what I saw. I don't like it when people make up something just to post and rile things up. 

• Upvote 7

Some one till horseshoejerry he got me on his ignore list that the guy took the blue bottle in the main rest room took a shit you could see him wipe his ass with toilet paper and he stood up to do this then he turn around for about 3 or 4 min and put some thing in the blue bottle and shook up like the other bottle he had at apt 1# then he and Rebecca they took the bottle out on the balcony then 5 min later the girl went out there about 8 to 10 min and came back in.

5 minutes ago, fanrlc said:

I'm not the only one seeing to al

I will wait for the video and see for myself then I let you guy's know   and did guy's notice that megan had a dildo under her bed and she dose not masterbate

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kitek said:

Her behavior is very illogical. Last weekend she returned from a trip with her big new love and she does this few days later. She said once before that "she falls in love quickly but she is not stupid" 

She is very naive and should cut down on alcohol.

Last night he (Dima) didn't try anything more because he had no condom and got scolded by Lola because of that.

It's not only alcohol. All day long when she was sober and she was flirting sometime with bearded. She plays with fire and she burns herself

2 hours ago, kitek said:

Last night he (Dima) didn't try anything more because he had no condom and got scolded by Lola because of that.

This one is illogical.  The previous day he was near to score in the balcony with Anna at 7am. They go to the grocery buy alcohol but no condomn. He doesn't suppose something sexual can occurs?

• Upvote 1