Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, delong1 said:

attempt #5 to get belle and stella involved

Thats the creepy bit i don't like the way he was stroking Stella to get her to drink. He wants them all drunk for his own entertainment and he is not drinking anything is he ?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, delong1 said:

attempt #5 to get belle and stella involved

Well Stella seems to have found a second breath

:heart:

I just hope we will see more from her, she is incredibly beautiful, yet yesterday it was a bit disappointing, between the misplaced cushion and Lola's resistance.

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

When Anna came back in her bra strap was pull down. Anna bra strap are tight so they had to be pull down. Well now it starting to look like Polya not going to do any thing with the girl as far sex in the apt only on the balcony. Also the alcohol is not having the same effect on the girls tonight with out the party goods 

so are you saying B & B that anna was on balconey with someone ????

Just now, Benfold said:

I like how Megan and Rebecca are just getting on with chores and hanging out together, as if 20 hours ago Rebecca did not have her tongue in Megan's pussy :biggrin:

Megan does not go to her bedroom but only at Rebecca's. I don't bet on another pussy lickingtonight but some cuddle and kiss between they could happen later

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Thats the creepy bit i don't like the way he was stroking Stella to get her to drink. He wants them all drunk for his own entertainment and he is not drinking anything is he ?

Can't say for sure but i do know it not all for his benefit...if getting cockblocked for hours on end is his thing then...more power to him :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Megan does not go to her bedroom but only at Rebecca's. I don't bet on another pussy lickingtonight but some cuddle and kiss between they could happen later

They are not drinking either, so they don't seem into it at all tonight

il y a 12 minutes, vlkvlk111 a dit :

Rebecca semble beaucoup plus à l'aise aujourd'hui, après les événements de cette nuit. Elle a souri plus dans les 10 dernières minutes dans la cuisine que depuis son arrivée dans l'appartement. 

this is normal, she was able to eat the mold of all his girlfriends in less than 2 hours :biggrin:!!!!! it is a pro !!! it must be very proud of her !!!!:sleepy:
I will invite 5 friends around a beer pack tomorrow and I will try to suck their dick !!! But this would seriously go wrong !!!!:cry::sick::biggrin: