Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is trying to get the party started but the girls are not really interested, apart from Anna and Polya. I actually think Polya would never touch him, I know many don't like her but she seems to have a steady boyfriend and I have a lot of respect for her. Of course, i may be wrong...

I expect he will bang Anna, but I expect all the girls will want to sleep in their own beds tonight, so either they will have to take the sofa, balcony, or Barca 1

il y a 1 minute, fanrlc a dit :

belle semble fâcher avec dima

Avec qui??? fanrlc tu vois bien que tu déranges ici! Alors soit tu pars sans aucune ambiguité, soit on te dégage (mail imposteur à CC)...ça s'est déjà fait!! On en a marre de tes fautes et de tes post sans aucun intérêt!! ok?? Alors choisi.....

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Becca and Megan may be watching everyone else on RLC and still be safe in Becca's room.

You know, this is possible. In Rebecca's room I can hear the same music as is playing in the living room. Either it is loud enough to be heard down the hall and through the door, or it is playing through her laptop speakers

Can Anna be this fucking desperate for dick and attention,,,she sees that this dude will fuck anything with a pulse,,but yet she is constantly following him around like a lost puppy,,Damn Anna have some fucking respect for yourself woman.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

With whom??? fanrlc you see that you disturb here! So either you leave unambiguously, or is disengaged you (email impostor DC) ... it has been done !! We're sick of your faults and your post without any interest !! OK?? Then chosen .....

Kitek translated that the guy's name is Dima