Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

At least Yura is good looking compared with fatty hairy beardy

This guy is good to these girls and treats them well with respsect, Yura is fucking dickhead that treats Kristy like shit and extremely disrespectful to her, How many times has the asshole made her cry, you can't even count them both hands now !!!

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

This guy is good to these girls and treats them well with respsect, Yura is fucking dickhead that treats Kristy like shit and extremely disrespectful to her, How many times has the asshole made her cry, you can't even count them both hands now !!!

you are right but you compare a love situation with a fuck friend situation. This guy is even not a friend.

As i said previously  i don't hate him anymore because when he is there the parties are hot

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No I can't count them on both hands because one hand is always busy painting my walls lol:biggrin:

That dude will never stop being a predator until he get's to fuck Anna or one of these other ladies.

• Upvote 1