Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well I enjoyed it as it was a real party just like I use to have in my hey day... oh yes that was when I was in my early 20's without a care in the world. Did I have naked massages, Of course I did, did I slip off to the bathroom with more than one person... of course we did. Did 3 or 4 of us sleep in one bed, well hell yes we did many times. There is not a one of you out there in CC fantasy land that don't have skeletons in your closet. If you all didn't have fun like this when you were young, I feel sorry for you, because you really missed out on the very times of your life and some of the best memories.

This was as real of a party as it gets for young people cutting loose, and for those of you who think the guys is pimp or john .... get fucking real OK, the guy is no more either of those, than a man on the moon, and that was his goal last night to take the girls to the moon, and actually he did a damn fine job of it if you ask me. as for FIDEL no fucking comparison what so ever.

Guys,,I bet if it was Lola that he was holding and trying to fuck,,,none of us would even be talking about it now,,,most of us are not caring about the fact that he tried to sleep with the ladies,,,it's just who he was trying to do it with that shocked us all,,,,and the fact that at first Anna was giving back to his advances before putting a stop to it is what shocked all.

I would compare the shock of seeing Anna doing what she did last night to when Kamila fucked Coke Boy that first night,,and When Kristy fucked her ex too for the first time.

Up until yesterday most of us never knew that Ana would do something like that,,,at least with not with an Hairy ape of a man.If she was in an orgy with Lola and Stella,,we all would be smiling from ear to ear right now.We never saw Anna with another guy too until last night.

The shock will wear off eventually and we all will get over it,,,,,,,,,,,,And yes that guy did what anyone of us would do,,,we all would be trying to fuck Anna,Belle or Megan if we were at the party,,,we just hate watching another guy get to do it:biggrin:

11 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I don't really understand the hate ... it is not the first time a guy has been invited to these appartments. If Anna or anyone want anything with him, they all are adults, I'd say good for them ! These girls go to parties with boys and booze outside of the appartment, if anything it is more "real life" that the usual pseudo lesbian shows.

As for the accusations of something illegal happening yesterday, nothing appeared on cameras, so it is all suppositions. I am not denying that the behavior of everyone involved was suspicious to say the least, but still, you can't accuse people without solid proof.

As for the mess in barc1, come on, it happens after any party. They will clean it eventually :)

• Upvote 1

Just logged on and see the scum bag bastard is still there cluttering up the couch. So much for RLC ethics committee, if they have one. Anyway I'm logging off in case I start ranting again. 

and yes Thes, I've done the parties in my younger days - lot's of booze, lot's of things to smoke and loads of women but that was fun then, not the tricks that scum bag enticed the barca girls into.

• Upvote 2

Just now, happyman88 said:

Just logged on and see the scum bag bastard is still there cluttering up the couch. So much for RLC ethics committee, if they have one. Anyway I'm logging off in case I start ranting again. 

and yes Thes, I've done the parties in my younger days - lot's of booze, lot's of things to smoke and loads of women but that was fun then, not the tricks that scum bag enticed the barca girls into.

Well Happy I watched the whole party and never once seen him twisting their arms :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: No tricks involved just young people twisting off big time:cool:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well Happy I watched the whole party and never once seen him twisting their arms :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: No tricks involved just young people twisting off big time:cool:

if it ain't offered you can't take it. Where there's a motive there's the power of persuasion!

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The fact that they are still there confirms to me that RLC is really trying to save this apartment by any means necessary and they will be there for the apt to get the Buzz,,and the views.

5 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I don't really understand the hate ... it is not the first time a guy has been invited to these appartments. If Anna or anyone want anything with him, they all are adults, I'd say good for them ! These girls go to parties with boys and booze outside of the appartment, if anything it is more "real life" that the usual pseudo lesbian shows.

As for the accusations of something illegal happening yesterday, nothing appeared on cameras, so it is all suppositions. I am not denying that the behavior of everyone involved was suspicious to say the least, but still, you can't accuse people without solid proof.

As for the mess in barc1, come on, it happens after any party. They will clean it eventually :)

I agree that nothing that happened last night is a big deal, I haven't seen anything morally reprehensible. I don't think people talking about drugs accuse the girls of anything since drugs since most of us probably experienced drugs at parties too.

However these apartments also dropped all pretense of real life a long time ago, which is fine. That guy being there was just really annoying because we have no idea who he is or his relationship with the girls, he's not dressed nicely like they are, he's just sticking out like a sore thumb. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

Guys,,I bet if it was Lola that he was holding and trying to fuck,,,none of us would even be talking about it now,,,most of us are not caring about the fact that he tried to sleep with the ladies,,,it's just who he was trying to do it with that shocked us all,,,,and the fact that at first Anna was giving back to his advances before putting a stop to it is what shocked all.

I would compare the shock of seeing Anna doing what she did last night to when Kamila fucked Coke Boy that first night,,and When Kristy fucked her ex too for the first time.

Up until yesterday most of us never knew that Ana would do something like that,,,at least with not with an Hairy ape of a man.If she was in an orgy with Lola ann Stella,,we all would be smiling from ear to ear right now.We never saw Anna with another guy too until last night.

The shock will wear off eventually and we all will get over it,,,,,,,,,,,,And yes that guy did what anyone of us would do,,,we all would be trying to fuck Anna,Belle or Megan if we were at the party,,,we just hate watching another guy get to do it:biggrin:

The "shock", to recall your term is not only due to one act but due to a sum of events that happened last night and how it happened.

By example if anna had spent the morning in the couch cuddling beardy, next kissing beardy and at the end (after 1 hour of preliminary)  having a sex with beardy it could be different than a jump off the bed after 10 minutes of cuddle and give quick blow job in the balcony and return to the couch as if nothing happenned.

Personnally i wil not insist on what happened yestarday and this morning because we have no solid proofs but i have my opinion and sometime doubts are worst than facts.