Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

13 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

According to some,,,this is what happened out on the balcony:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_nmg0k3E1g41ttr86so1_500.giftumblr_nmg0k3E1g41ttr86so2_r1_500.gif

Hmmm my female client got a little crazy the last time I gave her a massage... almost similar events..::)

• Upvote 1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, I see a lot of hate towards Megan, but while her first weeks were quite boring (puzzles, phone and sitting on the couch bored), she had considerably warmed up in the last couple of days, beeing more active during activities, hiding less etc ... I was honestly disappointed yesterday that no one went to bed with her, she seemed really "ready" ... I still have high hopes for her.

il y a une heure, ericjeanjean a dit :

Corbo on sait tous que ta notion de la morale est celle d'une nonne du 17ème siècle. Il faut avancer avec son temps. Ce qui s'est passé n'a causé de mal àn personne et cela me suffit!

rest assured, it was only a bit of humor !!! you are right, I do not have your normal ability to make anything that is not, I am not enough, as they say? ah yes, "progressive" !!!
Personally, I like you, I have absolutely seen anything morally wrong during this fun evening with good friends !!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

enks.jpg

• Upvote 2