Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

4 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

Bearded Man isn't going anywhere but the store...  They need more supplies, so he's the chauffeur .

He't there because he stumbled upon a good thing. Where there are cameras there's always a script, or at the least, a plan...

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Le mec est parti avec Lola et Stella! J'espère qu'on ne le reverra JAMAIS!!! C'est lui qui a foiré la Fête hier soir dans Barcelone1. Je suis, et on est sûr que sans lui, une soirée entre filles aurait été beaucoup plus plaisante à voir. ça aussi c'est mon avis, quel est le vôtre?

Il les a accompagné pour aller faire les courses. Il revient

12 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Finally, after all these pages of fantasy, I read a post that agrees with what I saw. Thank you, BBsq. This guy was basically coordinating or orchestrating the entire evening. He almost definitely works for (or is one of the owner's of) RLC.

The girls all knew him. They listened to him and had no objections to him seeing them naked or even touching them as with the massage play (where they all saw him nude) and even the act of joining them in bed. He was nobody's "boyfriend". The girls treated him as though he was in some position of authority.

Finally!?Didnt you read some of post myself and other people saying basically the same think as him said!?Or we only said fantasy as you said...well maybe you only read an couple posts..so you saying this make sense..

10 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

He't there because he stumbled upon a good thing. Where there are cameras there's always a script, or at the least, a plan...

Remember Fidel and all the complains about him?This dude it's just an unliked as Fidel..there is nothing good having the dude in barca houses..all there is all bad having him in them..we had beautiful girls nude or topless a lot..now we have topless little airy dude..and girls always covered..only loses..no wins.

23 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Le mec est parti avec Lola et Stella! J'espère qu'on ne le reverra JAMAIS!!! C'est lui qui a foiré la Fête hier soir dans Barcelone1. Je suis, et on est sûr que sans lui, une soirée entre filles aurait été beaucoup plus plaisante à voir. ça aussi c'est mon avis, quel est le vôtre?

mon avis est simple, personne n'aime ce gars car il vis exactement le fantasme de tout les gars de rlc, lui cotoye toutes les filles de barca 1 et 2 et passe de bonne soirée avec elle, du coup la jalousie de certain font dire des choses sur lui sans réels preuves, en soit c'est plutôt cela qui me dérange que le fait que le gars soit la ou pas pour les soirées, d'ailleurs ce qui c'est passer hier aurait été la même sans lui, les filles se seraient mis nue et auraient aussi fait des massages dans le salon  ^^ 

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Remember Fidel and all the complains about him?This dude it's just an unliked as Fidel..there is nothing good having the dude in barca houses..all there is all bad having him in them..we had beautiful girls nude or topless a lot..now we have topless little airy dude..and girls always covered..only loses..no wins.

Day without tits for you must be a lost day. Poor you.

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Finally!?Didnt you read some of post myself and other people saying basically the same think as him said!?Or we only said fantasy as you said...well maybe you only read an couple posts..so you saying this make sense..

I read at least 15 pages of nonsense stating that the guy was Lola's bf or some guy she picked up off the street to Anna didn't want to have anything to do with him (and tried to fend him off) and all kinds of nonsense that the girls didn't want to have anything to do with him, etc. 

Yes, there were some statements that made sense. But, they were few and far between and they were often mixed by the poster with other statements that made absolutely no sense whatsoever. 

• Upvote 2