Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

à l’instant, ericjeanjean a dit :

Anna was clothed. I post a dumb thing and when I look back she's in her underwear...

Anna est sortie du balcon, elle était habillée, une chemise jean et un short blanc, ensuite elle les a enlevé, et reste en string et soutif maintenant. Les autres filles sont habillées...pour le moment!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

Anna was clothed. I post a dumb thing and when I look back she's in her underwear...

Yeah, she just casually stood up and slipped out of the clothes. I thought it was because of the heat but it's only 22 degrees in Barcelona. But who really cares about the reasons they undress, eh? :biggrin:

1 hour ago, horseshoejerry said:

Now I am not a big fan of the guy. I do not know who he is and I am suspect to much of his behavior and how he was able to pull off all he was observed doing. Having said that, I spotted the blue bottle as soon as he found it. He took it out and asked Lola and Megan about it because it had very little liquid in it. I don't know what they said but he took it back to the kitchen and poured the remains in the sink. He then filled it with water and took it out and sat it on the dining room table. He did not put pills or anything else into the water. I was watching close because I expected him to. He did not. I tracked the bottle and he  did not tamper with  it at any time. I don't have a dog in this fight. I think there were likely drugs present the night before but saw no outward evidence of it last night. I was specifically looking at that blue bottle so I know exactly what I saw. I don't like it when people make up something just to post and rile things up. 

I have watched my recording multiple times and saw the same thing you did. honestly ill agree kitek seeing as he actually knows what they are saying. it also makes irma and anna's infamous massage make a bit more sense. anna acted the same way she did last night and before it went too far irma pulled the plug. and i can bet there was no "drugs" present when that happened

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Stella have sunglasses on... 

Must be one helluva hangover. Megan tried to take the glasses off her but she immediately grabbed them and made some gestures that she need them. She probably said something as well but I don't speak the language and I had no sound on.

So, I am exhausted. I have a sore penis and no clean socks, but last night was fun :biggrin:

I have some comments about the guy, if anyone is interested. Yes I thought he went too far with girls who were unconscious, but after Lola told him not to fuck Anna without a condom he did not try that again (and he easily could have) so I have to respect him for that. 

I also feel better somehow knowing that this was the first time most of the girls had met him - he was not some drug dealer, or RLC prop, or a pimp, just a fucking lucky guy! 

Yes he had drugs, I'm almost sure of that, but I don't think he spiked anyone's drink and the girls seemed happy to take what he offered them. On New Year's Eve I always thought that Anna had taken MDMA that night so I'm sure she is experienced with drugs, and most young people these days have at least been around drugs at some point, so it's not a big deal

That said, I hope we don't see him again. I just don't like seeing guys in the apartments,

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, delong1 said:

I have watched my recording multiple times and saw the same thing you did. honrstly ill agree kitek seeing as he actually knows what they are saying. it also makes irma and anna's infamous massage make a bit more sense. anna acted the same way she did last night and before it went too far irma pulled the plug. and i can bet there was no "drugs" present when that happened

Why would someone say that this massage was infamous? 

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

So, I am exhausted. I have a sore penis and no clean socks, but last night was fun :biggrin:

I have some comments about the guy, if anyone is interested. Yes I thought he went too far with girls who were unconscious, but after Lola told him not to fuck Anna without a condom he did not try that again (and he easily could have) so I have to respect him for that. 

I also feel better somehow knowing that this was the first time most of the girls had met him - he was not some drug dealer, or RLC prop, or a pimp, just a fucking lucky guy! 

Yes he had drugs, I'm almost sure of that, but I don't think he spiked anyone's drink and the girls seemed happy to take what he offered them. On New Year's Eve I always thought that Anna had taken MDMA that night so I'm sure she is experienced with drugs, and most young people these days have at least been around drugs at some point, so it's not a big deal

That said, I hope we don't see him again. I just don't like seeing guys in the apartments,

ben I just do not like him at all

• Upvote 1