Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

36 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Ze81, what would Megan have to do in the next, say, seven days to make you happy?

After this month watching her amazingly boring routine in rlc cams,most Probrably nothing..well..when she goes and if the new girl it's funnier to watch then she would make me happier.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

megan is not good for this project now she is like a ghost here nothing nice to watch 

Her notion of acting sexy it's that body dancing she sometimes do..amazing how she can stay so many hours laying in couch watching tv..for viewers it's beyond fun to watch..very entertaining..almost as fun as the hidding bathroom fun she did with her dude..really hope rlc sees that's most don't like to watch her..mainly because..there's nothing to watch.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

After this month watching her amazingly boring routine in rlc cams,most Probrably nothing..well..when she goes and if the new girl it's funnier to watch then she would make me happier.

In my opinion Megan is a good girl who deserves to be in RLC. The big problem is she does not fit with Anna and Lola. She could be at guest at K&K's. But not in the current barca#2

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Okay, I'll rephrase the question. What would she have had to do from day one to make you happy?

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

In my opinion Megan is a good girl who deserves to be in RLC. The big problem is she does not fit with Anna and Lola. She could be at guest at K&K's. But not in the current barca#2

Gess you kind wright phantom,barca apartment are unique in rlc,and thinks work different in them in a lot of things,gess Megan would fit ok on k&k,but being honest that's the only place I see her fitting minimal well,but remember that even both ks do a lot of things,lots of nudity etc..Probrably even there Megan wouldn't fit very well.Regard Anna and Lola,think the problem isn't them..Megan would act just the same with others,like she did with Amy etc.Some girls seem an nice fit to rlc others just feel of.

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

She did seem to have better chemistry with Irma, Ilona and Stella (Polya not so much) when she visited them last week. Or maybe that was just the result of the wine she drank.

I don't understand a word of Russian, so I have to go on just body language on this, but it seems that II&S are interacting with Megan as friends, where Lola is switching back and forth between playing Mother Hen one time and then trying to get her to do something sexy the next, and that's just not working.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Okay, I'll rephrase the question. What would she have had to do from day one to make you happy?

It's not he that make me happy or unhappy..thank god for that..regard Megan that question doesn't make sense because she is like it is,after some days I found both girls(Amy and Megan)boring to wacth..after they spend entire days doing puzzles..or fingernails thing for hours and hours..just don't find her appealing to watch and in my opinion she isn't committed att all to try entertain at least a little us..viewers..somethimes being pretty and stand still isn't enough..

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's not he that make me happy or unhappy..thank god for that..regard Megan that question doesn't make sense because she is like it is,after some days I found both girls(Amy and Megan)boring to wacth..after they spend entire days doing puzzles..or fingernails thing for hours and hours..just don't find her appealing to watch and in my opinion she isn't committed att all to try entertain at least a little us..viewers..somethimes being pretty and stand still isn't enough..

The question makes perfect sense. We all know what you don't like to see her do (you've said it quite a few times). What activity do you want to see? The same question goes for others who constantly complain about the girls.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Spoon said:

The question makes perfect sense. We all know what you don't like to see her do (you've said it quite a few times). What activity do you want to see? The same question goes for others who constantly complain about the girls.

Megan has a lack of Charisma

During her 3 first weeks she was always dressed. Now she is wearing a bra she is hidding behind a cushion and will spend all night long watching TV or her phone in the dark.

It's a fact she is boring to watch. But one more time  she is a nice girl

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Megan has a lack of Charisma

During her 3 first weeks she was always dressed. Now she is wearing a bra she is hidding behind a cushion and will spend all night long watching TV or her phone in the dark.

It's a fact she is boring to watch. But one more time  she is a nice girl

This!Couldnt agree more phantom.Some people don't get that what we don't like or complain it's regard rlc,she seems an nice girl but watching her in cams it's as fun was get an sunburn..Today it's the perfect exemple..she basically spended all day by herself in apartment,and what she does..just the same as always..mummified in front of tv..she being doing this for about on month..so responding also to your question spoon..just wish she ends contract and an better fitted girl takes her place..like Anna looked Amy place..some girls come to rlc just to collect paycheck and do minimal of minimal.being because boyfriend etc..In my opinion Megan and Amy prior are this cases.

• Upvote 2