Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

megan hid in the br to shave she is pathetic.

Just an usual thing in her,that and being an super boring person to watch,imagine if her contract it's three months..this apartment will start to be in right track when this girl go,Lola it's ok,the new girl looks the same..the only thing wrong in this apartment it's the boyfriend girl...

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just an usual thing in her,that and being an super boring person to watch,imagine if her contract it's three months..this apartment will start to be in right track when this girl go,Lola it's ok,the new girl looks the same..the only thing wrong in this apartment it's the boyfriend girl...

I don`t agree with you guys she`s just to young and not that experienced. She can`t be more than 20 tops and probably from some small town or village in ukraine.

With the new girl i think she`s having a bf back home also and that was him on the phone last night. I do enjoy watching Megan because she`s so god damn cute and she has a killer body!

As for the new girl Rebeca she must be Elisas sister she got the same moves and so on that is what i think about these girls the odd one is Lola in my opinion!!

Edited by rockinvidde
more content [img]http://www.anony.ws/i/2016/09/05/rebeca.gif[/img]
  • Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

I don`t agree with you guys she`s just to young and not that experienced. She can`t be more than 20 tops and probably from some small town or village in ukraine.

With the new girl i think she`s having a bf back home also and that was him on the phone last night. I do enjoy watching Megan because she`s so god damn cute and she has a killer body!

As for the new girl Rebeca she must be Elisas sister she got the same moves and so on that is what i think about these girls the odd one is Lola in my opinion!!

Agree with all you said to some extend,but that's Probrably why she it's not an good fit to an barca apartment,she Probrably would be ok in another type of apartment,for both Barcas she just look out place,we don't have any fault that she have boyfriend or it's an from an small town..just think rlc should entreview good the candidates first..for exemple this two last girls seem just fine for this apartments,no fears to show body,neither a lot hiding.Yes she is very pretty and even sexy..but what does that matter when she acts like she does..regard Rbbeca she kind a looks like Elisa and that's an good thing in my opinion:blush:,Lola it's not the odd one at all..if you look the day by day of the house you Cleary see what it's the misfit and odd one..but lots isn't that great at all,would be nice the new girl with two more new girls and Lola and Megan out.

2 hours ago, rockinvidde said:

It is really weird how much Belle looks like Megan and Rebecca looks like Elisa,,it's like these girls had RLC come in and hire their much younger siblings lol:biggrin:

Megan's problem may be that she doesn't want to do anything on cam that would upset her Bf back home.