Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

prob get a hotel or something, i keep thinking lola looks like somebody id like to have for a night but not relationship , it's too bad megan has bf she seems like the girl who has bf since very young and only has 1 guy doesn't experience the world very sheltered

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Frankster said:

You're right. He actually dares to look at the other girls. Remember how Fidel always looked extra hard on his computer when someone other than Vika came down the stairs. He really wouldn't be caught looking at another woman...

Hehe indeed,any dude that comes after Fidel it's an huge huge improvement.

5 minutes ago, royhobbs8 said:

prob get a hotel or something, i keep thinking lola looks like somebody id like to have for a night but not relationship , it's too bad megan has bf she seems like the girl who has bf since very young and only has 1 guy doesn't experience the world very sheltered

Or use the terrace without cam..they way like many others rlc couples they would do everything they want..this type of things only shows of that this apartments shouldn't have an divisions without cam..many residents use and abuse them..

il y a 2 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Lol hope not..if the dude and her want have sex then please use an place that we aren't paying..

Ze. et cela m'étonnerai qu'ils font ça sur la terrasse, vu qu'il est situé en face d'un parc, et d'un grand boulevard très fréquenté. Et je suis d'accord avec toi, on paie pour voir et non l'inverse!...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Ze. et cela m'étonnerai qu'ils font ça sur la terrasse, vu qu'il est situé en face d'un parc, et d'un grand boulevard très fréquenté. Et je suis d'accord avec toi, on paie pour voir et non l'inverse!...

Win think i understand almost all you said..regard cams on balcony etc what I defend is that in every place it's possible to put an cam(that way this kind things wouldn't happen)the cam could be in an angle that only captures the terrace part and not anything outside..for exemple an cam more close to floor would captures an good part of the place.