Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Sergio said:

so our friend besides being a drug dealer is also an organizer for prostitutes, the classic person to recommend to your daughter

And you know this for a fact? or just as usual, as some of you guys do here 24/7, speculate, slander and judge people you got no clue about?

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, royhobbs8 said:

How would u rate from hottest to least hottest barca apartments 1 and 2

1. belle- she's total package for me

2.megan 

3.rebecca

4.polya

5.stella

6.lola

7.anna   too me anna is least attractive 

1 Rebecca 2 stella 3 belle 4 megan 5 polya 6 anna 7 lola

Proprio ora, kris66 ha detto:

E sai Che this per un Fatto o Sono solo Solito, venire ALCUNI di voi ragazzi destino qui speculare e giudicare le PERSONE Che hai alcun indizio circa?

how much you pay to making his defense lawyer, it seems to me you your game is to be against everyone, if you find fun Happy are you

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

how much you pay to making his defense lawyer, it seems to me you your game is to be against everyone, if you find fun Happy are you

I see I hit a nerve ;) I just hate people who accuse others of crimes (you accuse him with no evidence whatsoever beside your own sick imagination to be a drug dealer and a pimp) when they got no clue. You are the one who should be ashamed! 

• Upvote 1

il y a 8 minutes, Sergio a dit :

qui sait comment il se sent, il sait que sa petite amie fait salles de chat et il montre tout en léchant la chatte d'une autre fille, doit être très fière, tout cela pour avoir un peu d'argent à dépenser

elle ne lèche pas qu'une seule chatte, mais toutes les chattes!!!!

she does not lick pussy only, but all pussy !!!!:biggrin: