Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes, she will, Kitek has confirmed that

It will be a pretty sad day for me tomorrow, I have come to really like Rebecca :huh: Her time with us came way to fast, only hope she will return again with a special friend  that we all would love to see again :heart::heart::heart: The Greek Goddess

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It will be a pretty sad day for me tomorrow, I have come to really like Rebecca :huh: Her time with us came way to fast, only hope she will return again with a special friend  that we all would love to see again :heart::heart::heart: The Greek Goddess

She most likely will be the one who have been here for the shortest amount of time, and will be remembered in a positive way. Not like Nikki...

• Upvote 1

Ok i 100% positive on this. Ever girl that turn in her receipts leave for good. Rebecca & Lola was adding up her receipts last night. The girls get reimbursed for all the clothes they buy. If Rebecca take the Nike tennis and the other bag that by the mirror then she not coming back. She my be going to Europe then home. She 100% not packing like she going on a trip she packing like she leaving for good. You seen this girl take a trip and they never pack ever thing they had just to go on a trip

10 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Ok i 100% positive on this. Ever girl that turn in her receipts leave for good. Rebecca & Lola was adding up her receipts last night. The girls get reimbursed for all the clothes they buy. If Rebecca take the Nike tennis and the other bag that by the mirror then she not coming back. She my be going to Europe then home. She 100% not packing like she going on a trip she packing like she leaving for good. You seen this girl take a trip and they never pack ever thing they had just to go on a trip

Kitek says she going to Europes Capital tomorrow, Paris?