Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, albacore said:

He was drinking his own bottle a little while ago and he was drinking the other night.

shhhh don't tell them. They want him to be the big bad hairy wolf who is out to corrupt these "innocent" angels....shhhhhhhh

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, ze81 said:

One thing for sure..Lola and the dude are the two commanding almost everything that goes on..Specialy during parties etc..agree that in some way the dude it's hired by rlc or its part of it..because would be impossible all this beautiful girls act like they act with him..that or he is filth rich lol..but when rlc took the decision to put an dude on both apartments they destroyed the "mood" and the reason that diferenciated the barca fro other places..being an girl only place.Its losing its identity and fast..but can be reverted..just send the dude out..the Lola could make him company also..and rebbeca could stay..

A number of people laughed when I put forth the option yesterday that the bearded guy was "training" or "teaching" the girls to be hostesses (NOT prostitution type) or something like models in a group scene for a video or magazine.. 

So, can someone please explain to me why he was just demonstrating for Rebecca, Meagan and Lola how to hold a wine glass, how to pour into one of the glasses and how to sip and turn eloquently when standing and drinking?

There is some reason why all the girls have allowed him to direct the action all week. That is not ordinary behavior unless a person has some type of power or control over the girls or is some kind of authority figure.

I will say again. I do NOT believe they are being trained to be "working" girls. I think it's much more innocent than that. Perhaps modeling shoots of group or crowd scenes (like people partying).

P.S. - after I wrote this, he was sitting on the living room couch of barc2 between Rebecca and Megan and had his arm around each.

• Upvote 1