Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

2 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

A number of people laughed when I put forth the option yesterday that the bearded guy was "training" or "teaching" the girls to be hostesses (NOT prostitution type) or something like models in a group scene for a video or magazine.. 

So, can someone please explain to me why he was just demonstrating for Rebecca, Meagan and Lola how to hold a wine glass, how to pour into one of the glasses and how to sip and turn eloquently when standing and drinking?

There is some reason why all the girls have allowed him to direct the action all week. That is not ordinary behavior unless a person has some type of power or control over the girls or is some kind of authority figure.

I will say again. I do NOT believe they are being trained to be "working" girls. I think it's much more innocent than that. Perhaps modeling shoots of group or crowd scenes (like people partying).

P.S. - after I wrote this, he was sitting on the living room couch of barc2 between Rebecca and Megan and had his arm around each.

You make some very good points about having the power.  They didn't have to listen to anything he had to say, or show them.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. - after I wrote this, he was sitting on the living room couch of barc2 between Rebecca and Megan and had his arm around each.

Yes and that makes me wonder why Anna is doing what she does with him?

He doesn`t seem to be just one girls guy?

1 minute ago, rockinvidde said:

He absolutely is not. You are correct. 

2 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Maybe she is excited by that.  Or, she wants to show all the others that she is the winner.

6 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

So, can someone please explain to me why he was just demonstrating for Rebecca, Meagan and Lola how to hold a wine glass, how to pour into one of the glasses and how to sip and turn eloquently when standing and drinking?

He was posing for pictures, Lola was taking pictures of him on the phone. 

:angel:

• Upvote 2