Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

For what it's worth, I thought he was just role-playing the sexy waiter thing, and exaggerating his actions for comedic effect

regardless, looks like he, Lola and Rebecca are going out. Megan, not so sure. As long as he is not left alone with Megan I don't really care what they do, but I'd rather Megan and Rebecca stayed home together :cool:

That's fine Ben and that's certainly another plausible reason for his actions. We could probably come up with a number of others. 

The only point that I have been trying to make is that I don't believe ANY man (even the most handsome celebrities) could go into the apartment(s) of 7 different girls (not 1 or 2 or 3, but 7) from different backgrounds and with different personalities and be able to get them to do the things they have been doing if there is not some kind of "business arrangement".

Do you think anyone has ever come across a guy like that? I don't. That's all I'm saying.

I'll just hold my tongue until the truth comes out in time. I'm not trying to convince anyone of any particular theory. I wish I would have just kept my mouth shut about this whole thing.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

That's fine Ben and that's certainly another plausible reason for his actions. We could probably come up with a number of others. 

The only point that I have been trying to make is that I don't believe ANY man (even the most handsome celebrities) could go into the apartment(s) of 7 different girls (not 1 or 2 or 3, but 7) from different backgrounds and with different personalities and be able to get them to do the things they have been doing if there is not some kind of "business arrangement".

Do you think anyone has ever come across a guy like that? I don't. That's all I'm saying.

I'll just hold my tongue until the truth comes out in time. I'm not trying to convince anyone of any particular theory. I wish I would have just kept my mouth shut about this whole thing.

My impression is that he had nothing to do with the girls hooking up, except that he brought them MDMA (unconfirmed I know, my opinion only.) Anna took it, started getting sexy and arousing the other girls. The girls had spoken previously about how Megan had never had an orgasm, and I think that Rebecca took advantage of the sex in the air and decided to make a move.

Again, my opinions only, but I don't think his presence there is anything to do with money, although don't get me wrong I'm not a fan of his

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

My impression is that he had nothing to do with the girls hooking up, except that he brought them MDMA (unconfirmed I know, my opinion only.) Anna took it, started getting sexy and arousing the other girls. The girls had spoken previously about how Megan had never had an orgasm, and I think that Rebecca took advantage of the sex in the air and decided to make a move.

Again, my opinions only, but I don't think his presence there is anything to do with money, although don't get me wrong I'm not a fan of his

No matter what is the truth the fact is...It Was HOT and it gave you and every single one of us a BONER...end of story now let's move on :)

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

No matter what is the truth the fact is...It Was HOT and it gave you and every single one of us a BONER...end of story now let's move on :)

It certainly was! But as long as the guy is in the apartment we can't move on, because it's not the end of the story yet!

Although I don't like the guy, seems like he'd be fun to party with, always with booze and drugs and surrounded by women!

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

always with booze and drugs and surrounded by women!

Booze yes (If wine can be called booze).. Drugs? You and I don't know so it's basically a very harsh accusation of a person making him look like a criminal without having any evidence.  Not ok...

• Upvote 1