Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

i'm nobody was just making a suggestion i'm sure nobody from rlc gives a rat's ass what people think, just think megan lola and hairy dude going to be really boring, megan will be hiding in her room or on the phone again all time and hairy dude will just try to bang lola who will have no interest

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Mine doesn't say it still,,I don't know why but it only shows Lola and Megan,,it doesn't say guest room at all.

I don't want it to say guest room I want a new girl.

I know it would be the worst thing to see the room say "APE MAN" in the title lol.:biggrin:

Guest room is showing up for me if you click on the apartment and look to the right for each camera name.  It is not on the apartment title.  We will have to wait to see if they add a persons name.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Mine doesn't say it still,,I don't know why but it only shows Lola and Megan,,it doesn't say guest room at all.

I know it would be the worst thing to see the room say "APE MAN" in the title lol.:biggrin:

11 & 12 are apparently guest room I wonder if it is HAIRY MEN room as well... :biggrin:

1 minute ago, albacore said:

Guest room is showing up for me if you click on the apartment and look to the right for each camera name.  It is not on the apartment title.  We will have to wait to see if they add a persons name.

LOL,,,,I did the same thing you did,,I was looking at the left and not the right,,I never bothered to click on the apt itself.

Barc#1 says the same thing too when a girl leaves,,,it will say guest until they get a new girl.

Just now, euromike69 said:

http://reallifecam.com/lu-FR/

Maybe it's due to the internalization translation

i think most new girls that come, are also referred by the existing girls...i think this is the fastest way for RLC to complete their screening processes...the existing girls know exactly what is required and probably they contact their friends accordingly....i am assuming they get some sort of commission as well for referring the right girl...

we have seen one or two girls, that were a complete disaster..like that girl, sara i think who looked like nora's sister...

Simple solution but if Polya is leaving it ruins it. Move Polya and Stella to 2 - the hard core party girls and let Megan join Belle - ideally those 2 should share a bed but it might Anna shares with Beardy (who she should stay well away from IMO) and each has there on room -then they could experiment more with the vibrator. If not Polya than sap Anna for Megan and bring in a new girl capable of spicing it up.

• Upvote 1