Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

What we saw the other night will never happen again it was a one off the mood was right drinks were flowing 

All the stars lined up correctly i hope i'm wrong i'd love to see something like that again but i doubt it

I feel the same way.  Things may stay a little kicked up but to expect what we saw all the time is just not realistic.

2 minutes ago, cacjc said:

What we saw the other night will never happen again it was a one off the mood was right drinks were flowing 

All the stars lined up correctly i hope i'm wrong i'd love to see something like that again but i doubt it

Not for me,,if they lined up correctly,,there would have been no Hairy Ape on my screen:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, albacore said:

I feel the same way.  Things may stay a little kicked up but to expect what we saw all the time is just not realistic.

People will say it was fixed by RLC yes it's possible 

But i think it was just one of those nights that grew out of control

I'm sure we have had day's like that when we were younger 

well i did

10 hours ago, Mig31 said:

This is the audio feed i recorded when it came from cam 1 living room.when i  reload the page audio was gone. look like lola was there. can someone translate to English and post ?

This is an interesting post by the way. Sounds like there is a mix of Spanish and Russian / Ukrainian being spoken. If any of the native speakers are around it might give us some very useful information