Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

My God if Rita was living at that apt when this went down, either my dreams would come true or she would have run out of that apt so fast you would have heard tires squeeling.

I would have been on the first flight to barcelona to make sure that,,,she would leave with me to go back to an empty Barcelona #1 apt,,so while you perverts were watching Barc#2,,I'm in Barc#1 fucking my baby in every room and out on the balcony::)::):heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, royhobbs8 said:

yup anna's face kind of looks like a guy i find her least attractive of all barca 1 and 2, plus she's a lush gets so wasted or drugged up she's gotta have alot issues find hairy dude attractive

Umm, this is one of the craziest opinions I've ever read on this forum.  I do agree that you would need to be on something hard to like hairy dude though.

• Upvote 2

37023021.jpgBoy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

8 minutes ago, cacjc said:

People will say it was fixed by RLC yes it's possible 

But i think it was just one of those nights that grew out of control

I'm sure we have had day's like that when we were younger 

well i did

6 minutes ago, cacjc said:

No way Rita would have put herself in that situation

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, royhobbs8 said:

to me anna is the ugliest of the bunch guess we are each entitled to our own opinions but for me 6 foot 2 monsters with ugly faces are not for me

you must be a 5 foot tall guy with a short persons attitude LMAO

21 minutes ago, cacjc said:

What we saw the other night will never happen again it was a one off the mood was right drinks were flowing 

All the stars lined up correctly i hope i'm wrong i'd love to see something like that again but i doubt it

What happened?