Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Este es un post interesante por cierto. Parece que hay una mezcla de ser español y ruso / ucraniano hablado. Si cualquiera de los hablantes nativos son alrededor de él nos podría dar alguna información muy útil

It is a conversation in Spanish. They speak first of a series of US TV. Then she tells him you want. I take a shower and get dressed.He says to her, tomorrow you go to the doctor.

If I go to the gynecologist, tests. I have Papillomavirus.

Boy of Spain.

Girl, no spanish

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

why would you be a lesbian then date a girl who looks like a guy (and even use dildo)...referring to carina sabrina...

All women are fucked up they don't think like us guy's we all know that

Lesbians are just worse

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, cacjc said:

People will say it was fixed by RLC yes it's possible 

But i think it was just one of those nights that grew out of control

I'm sure we have had day's like that when we were younger 

well i did

The issue is that there seems to be nothing in between. ... They had the party (with all the openness, the real fun, ...) or the have a 24/7 smartphone advertising.

The whole thing is a shame, because we now now have seen how open it could be. ... 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Crispost said:

It is a conversation in Spanish. They speak first of a series of US TV. Then she tells him you want. I take a shower and get dressed.He says to her, tomorrow you go to the doctor.

If I go to the gynecologist, tests. I have Papillomavirus.

Boy of Spain.

Girl, no spanish

Very strange, I don't think that conversation is from that apartment,. Maybe it was an error on RLC systems