Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

I don't understand what is supposed to be happening right now. But, it appears as if we have 7 ladies who have gotten together and think they should be giving the impression that they are wild party girls. But, none of them has the slightest idea how to get it started. :-)

NO I think they all got together to party and have fun and it fizzled out. Been there done that.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

well i do not mind polya boyfriend it's lola friend i do not like at all the creepy sob needs his ass kick

I'm with you,,,so that confirms to me that I was right to not like Ape Man,,because another guy is there right now,,and even though he may watch the ladies a little he is not creeping out anyone,,,and nobody is saying anything bad about him,,not even Mikey lmaoo!!!:biggrin:

Just now, euromike69 said:

I'm with you,,,so that confirms to me that I was right to not like Ape Man,,because another guy is there right now,,and even though he may watch the ladies a little he is not creeping out anyone,,,and nobody is saying anything bad about him,,not even Mikey lmaoo!!!:biggrin:

Of course his girlfriend is there too.  Now if you were there alone with them ........

• Upvote 1