Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Seriously,,,have you ever been to a party and seen people on drugs,,Anna and all these ladies  never acted or looked the way they did until he arrived.......you guys are either really naive or just won't admit that you like this dude so much that you will always defend him and turn a blind eye to his bullshit.

Cops pull people over and know they are on drugs by just looking at their eyes and the way they act,,,,,and that's without seeing them take anything,,,common sense will override proof,,,I don't need to see them take anything to know they were drugged out of their minds.

So you're saying that your stance after days of this is that he gave it to them with out them knowing? Because that's what you've said here implies. 

I know you've barely missed a minute, you can't be that delusional. 

• Upvote 1

The Hairy Ape lovers vs The Lady lovers.

Guys will we be back to fighting about who wants "The HAIRY APE" here vs who wants him to get the fuck out.?

Guys we will never end this back and forth,,,because we will never convince each other to see things the way we each do.

So we can either agree to disagree and end it here or we can take it back up tomorrow or until he leaves,,,your choice,,,but right now I gotta go to bed because I gotta work in the morning,,,so have fun and don't fight or do anything stupid until I get back lol.:biggrin::biggrin:

7 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

So you're saying that your stance after days of this is that he gave it to them with out them knowing? Because that's what you've said here implies. 

I know you've barely missed a minute, you can't be that delusional. 

You must be one of those guys that would love to catch me in a Gotch you Moment,,,,well let me make your day by saying HE DRUGGED THE SHIT OUT OF THEM WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE,,,,,,,,now did that make you feel any better?

You can now quote me as saying that,,,it doesn't bother me either way,,,like I just said,,we could do this all day with this back and forth,,you can have a Bro-mance over this guy all you want,,,I don't fucking like him,,,and that's just how I feel Period!!!

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

The Hairy Ape lovers vs The Lady lovers.

Guys will we be back to fighting about who wants "The HAIRY APE" here vs who wants him to get the fuck out.?

Guys we will never end this back and forth,,,because we will never convince each other to see things the way we each do.

So we can either agree to disagree and end it here or we can take it back up tomorrow or until he leaves,,,your choice,,,but right now I gotta go to bed because I gotta work in the morning,,,so have fun and don't fight or do anything stupid until I get back lol.:biggrin::biggrin:

My comment to you was about throwing accusations of rape around lightly, not about who superficially does or doesn't like this guy.

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

My comment to you was about throwing accusations of rape around lightly, not about who superficially does or doesn't like this guy.

Hold the fuck on dude,,,now who the fuck is delusional,,,,,go and find the comment where I said the word rape,,,,or that he drugged them to rape them,,,it's one thing to disagree with me,,,but it's another thing to fucking sit there and make shit up,,and put words in my mouth that I never said.

I'm waiting,,go find it and bring it here.

waiting.gifwaiting.gif

Just now, mikeusa said:

Okay please take it to fame wars not here may I should be a pace keeper on this forum lol

Mike if you are gonna say it to everyone,,,please spell it correctly,,,"Flame Wars":biggrin::biggrin:

And you keep seeing Flame wars where there is none,,,stop with the false alarm please.::)::)

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Mike if you are gonna say it to everyone,,,please spell it correctly,,,"Flame Wars":biggrin::biggrin:

And you keep seeing Flame wars where there is none,,,stop with the false alarm please.::)::)

All right I will stop. 

• Upvote 1