Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats up with all the dudes on here attacking his looks. I never concentrate on another dudes looks. If  your are shaking your head in wonderment and cant figure out how 4 sexy women who had a whole night of sleep no booze, drugs and somehow wanted to be in his bed in the morning. STEP YOUR GAME UP. Jealousy is a female trait. I don't see anyone with their pics of themselves on their profiles showing how handsome and sexy you are.

• Upvote 2

I WANT THE BEARDED GUY BACK!!!!...I dont want to see dumb girls lying around all day...or at most having those useless massages and candle light baths (where the camera keeps switching between normal mode and dark mode)....:cry:

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, Zinc said:

I WANT THE BEARDED GUY BACK!!!!...I dont want to see dumb girls lying around all day...or at most having those useless massages and candle light baths (where the camera keeps switching between normal mode and dark mode)....:cry:

haha exactly. Now we will hear the old complaints. this page in the past few days when "Beardo" was there created so many pages I couldn't keep up. these girls who in discussion and reality don't even know how to masturbate. all of a sudden were going down on each other. for three days. I am not discounting he is creepy and suspicious but the girls who are there are okay with it. the ones who leave  want no part of it. again I don't know if they are consenting or being exploited. I'm only talking about why call him ape man. that's simply childish. Creepy, drug dealer guy is subjective and fair.

• Upvote 1

I agree Kenny if the girls go back to the same old ways of just looking at their phones all day we will know he was good in getting them to open up.

But if every now and then there is a bit of fondling and licking between the girls i don't think anyone will be arguing.

We have a good playful bunch of girls at the moment i hope RLC notices this and when girls are replaced we get good looking young girls who want try something different sexually.As for the booze and drugs that's what kids do these days weather we like it or not.

• Upvote 3

Well I'll just be glad the talk of this guy stops. I didn't care about him one way or the other. I wasn't looking at him I was looking at the girls. As for why they opened up all of the sudden doesn't really matter I'm just happy I got home to see it. I just hope it's sparked enough for them to be more open. And if it doesn't so be it. The looking at phone thing doesn't bother me they do that in every apartment. But I only see complaints about it in B1 and B2. Hell to me we're just as guilty. 

• Upvote 1